Do you eat freezer foods or hot food?

I have seen that there are many people who use food that are kept in freeze..They use that food again and again..They don't serve hot foods in front of them.What do you think about it guys?
I think it is fine to reheat the leftover from the fridge.
Reheating left over becomes necessary if there remains left over..But should not be on daily basis..
@Awasthi123 I think if it does not spoil the food for being in the fridge. If it does, the food was wasted.
@Shavkat If we again and again heat it up our leftover foods,then it is not good for our health..
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
If you have leftover food it is better to keep it in the freezer and reheat it and eat it rather than throw it . I do it when I have leftovers. That does not mean that you dont cook anything fresh , you use the frozen and reheated food along with other freshly prepared ones ..
@kiran8 I think it is better to reheat the food than throwing it away. There are so many people who cannot afford to have some food on the table.
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
@Shavkat very true, never waste food ..
@kiran8 I agree. We need to respect food, too.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 I rarely take food preserved in refrigerator. I have heard and read that it harms our health.I prefer to take fresh food.
Yes fresh food is good for health..If we use freezer food on daily basis, we will become ill..And it is also not good to health..
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 I agree.Fresh,hot,home cooked food is good for our health.
They don't eat it cold, do they? They would unfreeze it first then heat it up.
Yeah I know that..But if heat it up, it is not good for health..
@Awasthi123 When I worked out of the home, on weekends I would cook for the week and put the food in separate containers for every day of the work week.
@mandala100 (36109)
As much as possible I try to have hot food. It's more fresh and tasty if not healthy.
Yes I agree with you..Hot foods are not only fresh and tasty but also healthier..
@mandala100 (36109)
@Awasthi123 That's absolutely correct.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
Fresh food is better. I know people who have digestive issues and can't eat some leftover foods
@Elisa1234 (7681)
Nope. I dont like freezer foods. I like the hot one!
l usually have hot food at very day.
It's good to know from you..
is lunch or breakfast?
Lunch, breakfast and dinner.. I am talking about all meals..
@Tracy04 (10575)
I like hot food if it meant to eat it hot. But if it's frozen food like icecream, just enjoy the way it is
@ptrikha_2 (7414)
I sometimes have to take food preserved in the Refrigerator. However, we try not to have very old food, which could have been spoiled.