dreaming travel

@bunnyjun (142)
Hangzhou, China
i am not sure if i should be divided into the group of travel lovers because i love to visiting a place but i hate the journey to destinations. Having to take all kinds of transports---buses,planes and boats and so on. i dont like the feeling and cant enjoy them. How wonderful it would be if i could just directly fly to my dreaming place or i could take a teleportation just by controlling my mind. And what about you?
Welcome to Chingqing and enjoy your journey !!
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
Chingqing? havent heard of the place
@bunnyjun sorry,Chongqing. hotpot hhh
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
@paperproduct yeah, one of my roommate is also from Chongqing
Oh yes that would be the first thing that I would like..just to take one flight. Have you traveled much Bunny?
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
not often. i have only traveled twice since i was born. hhhh, The first time was in Suzhou. The second was in Bali
@bunnyjun Well you have been somewhere, this is great!
@mandala100 (50710)
@bunnyjun I prefer to travel or visit places or have a holiday always with my family.
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
yeah. i am with you on this. better to go with a good friend than alone
@mandala100 (50710)
@bunnyjun That's absolutely true.
@Fishmomma (11451)
I enjoy seeing the scenery along the way. My eye sight is terrible, so appreciate everything knowing there could come a time that I can't see anything.
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
yeah,Cant agree with you more. i am also near-sighted. viewing the sights along the journey is good way to relax your eyes
@Fishmomma (11451)
@bunnyjun Yes, my eye doctor has already told me to rest my eyes.
@atoz1to10 (6821)
I like watching Get Away program that introduces viewers to places and always wish I could go there one day, but I am too lazy to go any... I prefer to stay home more.
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
i cant agree with more after i finished my first trip to Suzhou. it was really exhausting than i thought before tanking a trip
@atoz1to10 (6821)
@bunnyjun see...this is why I like staying home more...
@salonga (27955)
I wish just the same but in most cases we have to go through all those kinds of transports before reaching our final destination.
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
yeah. you can have both of them at the same time easily
@HeartBM (302)
Yah I had these thoughts too hahaha. But once i'm in the plane or bus or boat, it all disappears. Travelling needs more guts so you can later enjoy the glory of it
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
yeah, i agree with u. it feels better to go to places whose glory deserves the tough journey
@MGjhaud (20671)
For me, it's the "aftermath" -- i can't think of another word. I don't travel for pleasure cause it's simply not my interest but i've gone to places for sure. Some of my friends know this about me that's why i don't get often invited haha.. i hate the exhaustion.. the jet lag.. right after the trip.
@bunnyjun (142)
• Hangzhou, China
yeah, the journey is too exhausting
@Tracy04 (10815)
That's the challenge of traveling. And the challenge makes memories you might not forget. Even when you tell a story of traveling, kids might love to hear about your trip.