I think the law of attaction can only be used to call money into your life but not love..

@EddieHands (37852)
I've used the law of attraction a lot in my life. But I think it can only really be used to call money into your life. I know this because I used it a lot especially this year! What do you think about this and why? I think this is the wise path to be on one... what do you think and why ?? I just don;'t think it can be used to call love into your life.. oh well more money and beer... either way... I'm hungry
@mandala100 (39203)
@EddieHands Can we used magnet to make the law of attraction more effective?
@sabtraversa (12978)
@mandala100 I thought we needed a barrister because it's "law".
@mandala100 (39203)
@sabtraversa I thought that the law of attraction was already repealed or changed or amended by the Parliament?
@sabtraversa (12978)
@mandala100 I hope not, it was good the way it was. Maybe we need a referendum on that.
@Hate2Iron (7700)
Man... with mom's costs rising by the day, I would love to be able to call money into our lives!!
@EddieHands (37852)
you can... the law of attraction works.. what doesn't seem to work is.. calling love into my life..
Hungry? Time for pizza!
@EddieHands (37852)
lol yes pizza would be great !
• Rochester, New York
It can be used to attract love into your life you just have to change that negative mindset of yours!
@rina110383 (24141)
You better eat.