My Tablet Is Full

@thelme55 (12494)
Germany
Yes, the simcard of my Samsung tablet is full. I thought it was just my SD card that is why I put a new one but then it was not. Silly me. My Tablet is not so old but it is already full of photos transfered from my smartphone, Messenger and Phontos edited photos for my blogging. I should transfer them to a new USB which will come in a day or 2. Gladfully I have ordered online yesterday together with a rose making fondant cutters for my cakes. Are your gadgets easily full with photos? Since I started blogging for 6 years, I keep on taking photos. Are you like that, too? The photo above was taken by me while stalking the butterflies in my tropical garden a few months ago.
If you want a suggestion, buy an external HD, but do not use a USB key to store your photos. A HD has a much longer life, it is more reliable and you can get a big HD for the price of a non so big USB stick.
@thelme55 (12494)
OMG! @LadyDuck thanks for reminding me my external HD which is sleeping in my drawer. It has still a lot of space since I have only my backups from my laptop last year before I left for the Philippines.. Thanks again.
@thelme55 I also have only the back up of my laptop and there is plenty of space on the HD.
@thelme55 (12494)
@LadyDuck I will be making space to my tablet and my laptop today by putting the files into my external HD.
@RubyHawk (21165)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I take a lot of pictures with my camera but not on my phone.
@thelme55 (12494)
I didn't use my camera anymore since I got my smartphone but I do use my video camera @RubyHawk. Enjoy your weekend.
@RubyHawk (21165)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@thelme55 thank you, you too.
In fact I don't really want to store many photos and important things to the gadgets like smartphone or tablet. Because if there is something wrong, it is too difficult for us to get back these fles. I prefer to store them to my hard disk so that at least it is safer.
@thelme55 (12494)
Yes, it's bad if the smartphone or tablet is lost, broken, etc. I don't store my photos in my gadgets but I usually transfer them when my gadgets are full @youless.
@Nawsheen (22858)
• Mauritius
Actually my phone memory is nearly full. I always transfer my photos to memory cards. I used to transfer them to my computer but then it broke down and I couldn't retrieve any photos.
@thelme55 (12494)
Yes, it is indeed hard to retrieve photos and other files when computer break down. I have some in my memory cards as well. Thanks @Nawsheen.
@ridingbet (39127)
my phone is moving slowly while i play CC saga. i think the memory card is already full. i often remove some apps.
@thelme55 (12494)
Maybe it is full @ridingbet. What is CC saga?
@ridingbet (39127)
@thelme55 heheh! candy crush saga, my friend.
@thelme55 (12494)
@ridingbet I see. That popular game I was always invited to play but not played.
@ilocosboy (34256)
Speaking of rose fondant for cake, I will also order this for my wife including those tips she was telling me. I have it online particularly in Lazada so I guess I need to order them soon.
@thelme55 (12494)
Yes, you can order that online @ilocosboy. Is your wife fond of baking?
@ilocosboy (34256)
@thelme55 yes, actually she went to TESDA skills training on pastry and baking. She was given free oven and other utensils for baking and bread making but no tips for baking which she wants to have.
@thelme55 (12494)
@ilocosboy ah, I remember you wrote about that. You can write a discussion about what tips your wife would love to have for baking and bread making. Maybe we can help her. Just ask.
I usually collect all the photos to my external device. I think we need to keep them.
@thelme55 (12494)
That is good @Shavkat. LadyDuck has just reminded me of my external hard drive.
My phone has over 200 pictures in it.
@thelme55 (12494)
That's a lot @Courtlynn. I wonder how many I have as I have not counted them.
@thelme55 mine tells me how many are in each album. I have 100 just of my daughter, and 30 of me ans my bf. Lol
@kepweng (6961)
nice shot but thier an old saying that black butterflies bring unluck if you see it
@thelme55 (12494)
Really? I don't believe that @kepweng. Thanks and enjoy your weekend.
I have a 32 G SD card for my camera...which had me thinking the other day...back in 2000 I had a 10 G hard-drive in my computer and I thought it was large.
@thelme55 (12494)
Yes. I was thinking like that too before I Learned a lot here at Mylot and somewhere online @JolietJake.
I have 5 places where my photos are stored! In addition I pay more for extra cloud storage.
@thelme55 (12494)
That is good @DianneN. I don't trust cloud storage. I love my photos at home.
@Prshnth (841)
• Bangalore, India
memory is always headache isn't it??
@thelme55 (12494)
Yes, sort of @Prshnth.
@Raine38 (9036)
Yes, I ave apple gadgets and the memory is almost full. What I do is transfer files that I would like to keep and save to my external hard drive. I have invested in an external hard drive years ago. It's a 1 terabyte one so I have lots of memory space. I used to even save movies in there but it immediately filled up. It has been a while since I backed up my MacBook. I should do it soon since most of my schoolwork are saved here.
@thelme55 (12494)
Yes, you have to transfer those files to your external HD for safety sake. That will be a lot of work for us transferring those files.
@MGjhaud (20829)
I've got thousands of photos but i store them online. You did a good job on the photo.
@thelme55 (12494)
Thank you @MGjhaud. I don't store my photos online afraid that I will loss them.
I have a large number of pictures stored in my laptop
@thelme55 (12494)
Me, too but I have to transfer them as well as my laptop is full of files, not only photos. So you have still space in your laptop @Kandae11
• Portland, Connecticut
Yes my iphone, I am always having to move my photos to my desktop computer.
@thelme55 (12494)
I always move my photos to my laptop but my laptop is also full and so I have to transfer the photos to my external hard drive. Thanks @BellStarr