Online money making

For the past few months I have been doing a lot ( and I do mean a lot) of research on different money making websites and apps and even watched YouTube videos of people sharing their success stories with different websites and apps. Now I have always heard that you can't get rich off of these, but I see a lot of videos of people with a lot of cash and stories of how they made a certain large amount in a very little amount of time. My question is, what websites or apps do you use? Do they pay you well? How much time do you invest in them each day? Is it really possible to make a good amount of money by using websites and apps? I will continue my research and will be waiting to hear your thoughts and possible success stories.
@millie02 (5710)
I have also researched and used these sort of websites. Some are okay , but none of them pay very well. The worst ones are the scams which offer you lots of money but do not pay out. The best one that I know of is Inbox Pounds which is an English site, Inbox Dollars is the international version of the site.
I have found a few that pay a little. I like the faster payout apps and sites.
@minx267 (11219)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I use dome POD (Print On Demand) sites. to make some money.. I don't make enough to live on, but some do. It has helped me get a lot of things I probably otherwise would not have been able to. And helped me get better (photography and computer) equipment to use to make more money... I use Zazzle, Society6, RageOn, GrabYourDesign and theKase, there are others that other people use like Redbubble, Sunfrog(i have earned from them as an affiliate), cafePress, cowcow and more that I haven't even familiarized myself with..
I will try these, thank you!
@minx267 (11219)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@gimitchelray Good luck!
@minx267 thank you
@Yadah04 (2901)
just be careful with some sites - especially those get-rich-quick tags.
Yep I have found a lot of tbose. I try to find the ones with this fastest cashouts.
@franxav (3643)
Maybe I don't know everything but so far I've not found any site which is a good earning place.
I have found a couple. Grab points, qriket, surveys on the go and vindale research is pretty decent.
@Prshnth (847)
• Bangalore, India
don't waste too much time because in online you can just earn some extra cash but i don't think there is anything that allows you to pay your bills...even if there is one it will take lot of time
Very true. I have found a couple that work and yes they take awhile.
• Raurkela, India
I too keep researching for such sites.
I have found a few that pay a little
• Raurkela, India
@gimitchelray I have found one that pays well but it has a selection process.
@aninditasen which one?
I haven't tried to explore other sites. I don't have enough time to do it.
That sucks
@gimitchelray Yes, it is.
I have done research on many online jobs and other ways to make money online. I am super picky about this sort of thing because of all the scams out there. I like this site a lot. Especially because you can write unlimited posts. I used to write on PostLoop when it was active. I also have ForumWheel, but it's not very active. They don't have many forum commenting sites to choose from. Here you can write about anything you want.
I agree, I use this and grab points and qriket and surveys on the go.