It is great to be honest and rich...

Good Morning to all Mylot Members in our family...Have a superb day Yeah...My grand father always used to say that it is better to be poor for being honest than becoming rich by dishonest.According to me, being honest is much more important in life. I have also seen many people who is dishonest and poor...Also honest people became rich. Also no doubt that honest people are not only rich by wealth but also by heart too. This also reminds me one small story... One day a Rich dad took his son to see poor family living in a village in Order to show how money is important... Do you find any differences when compared with our lives??? Son replied," Yes Dad...We are having only one dog but they have nearly five.We have swimming pools which is so small...See there, they are having large river.We are polluting air by leaded vehicles like car,bike...but they are riding on Bullock Cart.we have different dishes a day but all are mostly wasted because of not sharing.They are sharing each other and enjoying.Thank you dad, They are very rich when compared with us..." From this story, l learned that we can't measure richness with happiness... What is your opinion on this?
@ilocosboy (31683)
How I wish this post is read by our politician who are very rich. Look at the irony, they call themselves servants to the poor people yet they live in a very extravagant lifestyle. They are rich politicians who corrupt people's money and live to the fullest.
Yeah...There are also good politicians.Also dishonest people exist in many different fields...
@ilocosboy (31683)
@manikarnika that's true but good politicians are too few especially in my country.
@ilocosboy oh ok. We can't measure here
That story is quite touching and beautiful. Money sure won't buy happiness, but it's good to have.
Yeah...you're absolutely right.Actually what l came to say is,"Money earned by cheating people won't give real happiness with inner peace and also many people greedy for money and don't help people who are in need.Even some doctors do like this and not valuing people lives in emergency "
@manikarnika Greed is all around us, unfortunately.
@DianneN Hmmm...yes
@kiran8 (14841)
• Mangalore, India
Money is necessary but there are other things in life that are far more important , for example relationship s and integrity..
Yeah...you're absolutely right
I always believed that "Money cannot buy everything."
Yeah...you're absolutely right
@SHOHANA (7082)
• Bangladesh
yes obviously its great to be honest and rich at the same time
Yeah...That's true.Honest people always rewarded
This is a beautiful story and it shows how important it is to see things in the real light.
Yeah...Thank you
@KrauseHome (33249)
It is so True... Money does not buy happiness. This story helps portray if you let it, that it does not matter how rich you are, you can be blessed with many other riches in other ways and be Happy.
Yeah...Thank you and you are absolutely right.Well said...KrauseHome
@Hari101 (1138)
• Chennai, India
That's a great story and it is so wonderful of you to share it here. I agree with you that honesty is the best and it is always better, to be honest, and be poor. Being dishonest will make you feel guilty and have a sorry life. It is true that richness can never be measured with happiness.
Hmmm...yes
@1creekgirl (8310)
I love that story! Wealth truly isn't defined by how much money we have.
Yeah...That's really true
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
You are right money is not everything. We may be rich yet not happy
Yeah...That's true
@Tracy04 (10696)
I agree with the title.