Do you own a personal blog?

@annierose (18176)
I have mine for almost a year now. Soon, my domain and hosting will expire. I did not have any problems with namecheap company for my domain. My hosting company which is warpline is good too and the customer service is prompt. I wonder if you have your own personal blog too and if you pay for your domain and hosting. I would like to know your experiences with those websites that provide your domain and hosting too.
I have my own cooking blog. I set it up in a free space. It is OK because it is free of charge. In fact I just want to keep my recipes online so that it will be convenient for me to use it or share it with others. I also had my own homepage in the past. I paid for the space and domain name. Today I still pay for the domain name but not the space because I have no time to update it. It means less important to have a homepage today.
@annierose (18176)
@youless I understand. Is cooking one of your hobbies?
@annierose (18176)
@youless Wow! Your husband and kids are very lucky to have you.
@Tracy04 (10815)
I remember doing a free blog but have been ages I don't visit it. I like here
@annierose (18176)
@Tracy04 I started to become interested in blogging when I started my first teaching career in a private school. I signed up for a blogger, for weebly, and for wordpress. Unfortunately, I failed in maintaining those blogs. It was just last year that I decided to become serious in blogging. My blog will be one year old soon.
@annierose (18176)
@Tracy04 I promote my blog in social networking sites. I also created an FB page for my blog and asked the people I know to like it.
@Tracy04 (10815)
I have never had a personal blog. I do hope some here can give you the answers you need regarding personal blogs.
@annierose (18176)
@Corbin5 Thanks Deborah. How are you?
@annierose I am doing well, thank you!
@annierose (18176)
@Corbin5 Good to hear that.
@silvermist (20096)
I do not have a personal blog.At one time I thought of it.But gave up the idea.
@annierose (18176)
@silvermist Blogging is not an easy task. It requires so much of your time, patience, and effort.
@silvermist (20096)
@annierose That is why I gave up the idea.But if we can invest our time and effort,it will be rewarding.
@annierose (18176)
@silvermist That is true.
I have a blog, but, no domain. I go into I really love it. It is easy to do.
@annierose (18176)
I agree. Blogger is really user friendly. I once did a blog using blogger. Unfortunately, it was long, long time ago. I already forget my log in information there.
@ridingbet (61693)
i have none. just here in myLot, and no personal blogs to brag about. hahaha!
@annierose (18176)
@ridingbet That is okay. It is an additional activity. I have been trying hard to stick with my blog. It will soon turn one year.