I owe you this

@luispas (1719)
Venezuela
This is the last drawing that I've made, the first one that I completely make since months. I tried to follow your suggestions and also I started with a landscape that Ocean told me to do and it's really good but it's not finished yet. This is a girl that I invented from scratch, I hope you like it. Btw, I changed my profile picture, I decided to give a little twist. How you all been? I have time without know a lot of you.
@mandala100 (43262)
That's a good drawing my friend.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Thank you
@mandala100 (43262)
@luispas Your welcome.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
I am doing good. Have not heard from you for quite long. that's a great picture again. You have the talent my friend
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
That's great, yes, I've been missing, I spend my time working, I want so bad a new computer sorry for that. Thank you
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@luispas I hope that you get a new computer soon.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
@Nawsheen Thank you so so much, I have $40 haha I already have a lot to save.
It's very nice :) And a nice profile picture too!... :)
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Thank you so much, I'm very glad to know it
@luispas You're very welcome... :)
I love the photo of your drawing you posted here. Your drawings are so gentle, my friend. So glad Ocean encouraged you to do a landscape. Looking forward to seeing that one too. All is well here.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Thank you so much Deborah Yes, I have to finished it because it's too huge. You'll see it soon
@nomus24g (22823)
impressive sketch....great work
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Thank you so much
There you are..I had missed you around Luis! First I lover your new profile pic..your teeth are so nice Luis I love this unknown girl..she looks lovely and a little maybe sad? You know I love your drawings..
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Thaaanks, I'm flattered I don't know who she is, I just drawn it. There's a cousin that knows a little of psychology, she always tell me that my drawings are reflects of me, who knows? I know, and I appreciate your words and cheers
Yes, I see you have changed your profile picture - very nice.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Thank you thank you
Welcome back Luis, I thought you had migrated to another site. The portrait is nice, even if this girl has sad eyes.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Thank you Anna, well, I'm on another site but I won't leave myLot. Do you think she has sad eyes?
@luispas Not a lot, but a bit yes, may be also the mouth.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
@LadyDuck Probably, I just don't recognize those details, I think that I focused to much on every detail that I just forget about that, I let my hands do the work.
• Pamplona, Spain
Oh that is a good drawing a really nice one too. Hope you are well also. Had not seen you around for ages now and well I have been off for various reasons also.