The EVILNESS of our Government

@sugartoes (42506)
Greencastle, Indiana
What on EARTH was they thinking or should I say SMOKING when they got into politics? was it a WOW thing that just popped into their heads over night? Cause from the 80's till NOW we have NOTHING to thank them for of what ALL they have done but cause us PAIN & a WHOLE lot of suffering from it all. I was listening to this Video & I was like why did they do what they did? was it cause they were BORED with what their lives were like that did this? Was it cause they were just STUPID & wanted to cause a MAJOR war to erupt so they could say they made a DIFFERENCE I don't really understand WHY they did this. But I can say this we have a MAJOR MENACE on our hands now & I feel it's gonna take a JENNIE to get it stopped 1 way or another & we're going to lose A LOT of people in it.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Go ad-free for 3 months Loading... Sign up for YouTube Red
Yes the rich get richer, the poor gets poorer here.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView well from what I watched on the video from everything I heard your SO right & it's JUST not right or fare, I'm "HOPING" this will ALL change with Trump.
@sugartoes We have to have hope littletiger..
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView yeah I know but that only goes so far these days.
You are right that the vast majority of politicians do not deserve any thanks from us. The American people are always last on the list when it comes to their priorities.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 well "IF" Trump does what he SAYS he's gonna do then I'm {THINKING} we just (MIGHT) have a chance to win.
@sugartoes I think the same. If Democrats and Republicans let him do what he does best, then life will be so much better for all.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 EXACTLY that's what I'm thinking & SAYING I agree
@nanette64 (17934)
• Fairfield, Texas
It will take the US to personally be invaded before anything is done @sugartoes .
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nanette64 GOD I hope not before SOMETHING is done B-4 it's TOO late.
@nanette64 (17934)
• Fairfield, Texas
@sugartoes I know. It makes you want to head to a mountain cave.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nanette64 a cave where NO ONE can find me.
Sure seems like there is no end in sight. And Trump isn't helping the situation at all. I see where people were tired of it and voted for him in hopes of help but they are saying now that the man is demented. I totally agree with them.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle I have to disagree with you sorry, but if the demo's would do THEIR job & stop fighting back causing all the B S they can & holding EVERYTHING he's trying to do UP WE'D HAVE things right.
@sugartoes ......If he would do something substantial that has merit maybe they wouldn't hold him up.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle he's trying to but they are mad cause they lost & want to show their bad side & do everything they can to make it bad for everyone else.
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
I so hate politics and politicians. They are just bothered about themselves and don't care about the population
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Nawsheen I wouldn't say that about Trump as he's FOR the nation with everything he's TRYING to do. But the Democrats that's the ones that's not for us cause of just how they are holding EVERYTHING Trump is doing back cause they LOST their butts.
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
@sugartoes in fact I was talking about the corrupt politicians in my country. They are just interested in Power and money. Glad to hear that Trump is working for the Nation over here.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Nawsheen he's TRYING to get something done but the demo's are doing all they can to stop him.
Over 20 liberal lawmakers back plan to create oversight commission in bid to impeach president; Dr. Marc Siegel and Gregg Jarrett give their take on 'Hannity'
@VivaLaDani13 (22024)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I hate the government. But...what I am really starting to believe is that it's not just the government we should all be worried about. It's the people above them who are pulling the strings. They don't care about any of us.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 that's so right.