National Hot Dog Month

By C
@ShyBear88 (18618)
So I didn't know that July is the National Hot Dog Month. Hmm interesting that this even exist. I do like hot dogs but why a whole month. So what way do you like to eat your hot dogs? I like mine with a little ketchup or just add chili and cheese and I'm good to go. Some times I eat hot dogs with out the hot dogs. I'm not a big corn dog fan but I don't know if that counts or not. Hmmm what do you say?
Not too fond of hot dogs, just once in a while with mustard and raw onions.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
That's okay not everyone loves them. For a meal here there it's not bad.
Compare to the pizza and hamburger, the hot dog is not so popular. Usually I can have it when I go to Ikea Of course I can make it at home. But it is a little strange that many western restaurants don't provide hot dog here.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
My kids like hot dogs. My middle son loves them so for him it's a dinner option he can live with. I like them to just need to be in the mood for them other wise I eat the hot bun with chili.
@ShyBear88 I also like hot dogs.
Makes sense that July is National Hot Dog month since hot dogs are a 4th of July tradition.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Very true!!! We are doing ribs this year for the 4th.