What is the most favorite job you have had?

I guess I can say 4. When I still lived in Minneapolis I worked in a big department downtown and worked in the book department. I loved it. I ordered things and then my boss saw potential and moved me to the food department. I hated it. Here in Israel I had two jobs working for people I liked. I worked in a bookstore and I really enjoyed it. I could walk to work. I also worked in a Thrift Shop and really enjoyed that. Now, I am self-employed and I am the boss, but, where I sell there are people that I account to or did, but, now I just tell some people I want whether I am coming or not there. I prefer being my own boss. What about the rest of you what do you prefer to be?
@Elisa1234 (7653)
Im still studying. I dont have a job yet But my dream job is to be a flight attendant, engineer, lawyer
Kiarra, very interesting choices.
Im ninetty so had y fillof wor loved working in the libraryu did it for 23 years retired at 79
Wow, congrats to you and are you enjoying your retirement? I feel I will never be able to retire.