Smiling is the key for today!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Even if you are having a bad day sometime you just have to smile and feel alright inside because there are times when your days can be trying and you just want to cry nonStop, but even if you feel like crying just cry, because crying is better than keeping things bottled up inside. The minute you start letting go, and look at the better things that can happen in life you become more aware of all the things that can become beautiful out of something ugly. We all go through hard times and feel sad, and then you just turn around and say.....why can't I catch a break, oh my goodness everytime that I turn around its always something going on..I mean how many of you have asked that question? Overtime many of those questions become like a broken record, you tend sound familiar..on a daily how do you feel, your days have been? And what advice do you have for others that may have a bad day, or going through hard times?
@aishanee (443)
• Cuttack, India
what a delightful thought!i say cheeze and its dedicated to you :) Best Wishes!
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Cheeeeeeese!! Lol!!
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Good advice. Keep smiling and don't lose faith and hope. This too shall pass. You'll get past it. Ask for help if you need it and don't go through it alone.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thanks so much for your response! Yes that is such a positive statement! And that's what we have to do stay positive, and do the best we can!
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@willgirl2013 You're welcome.
@Tracy04 (10616)
I agree with the title.
I think a big smile will attract positive vibes.