done with workout

@Tina30219 (25748)
Onaway, Michigan
I just finished my morning workout you are probably saying what did you do? I did walk away the pounds express dvd advanced walk 3 miles now I am cooling off and having my glass of water then getting in the shower. Years ago I use to do this dvd to workout they are by Leslie Sansone she is great. If anyone is looking for some good walking dvds check her out she is good.
@Raine38 (8987)
I might take this day to have a break from my daily half an hour cardio. But I might change my mind later on. Working out always makes me feel better especially after I worked up a sweat. I only do the elliptical. Sometimes I would plank or do weights but half an hour on the elliptical is a constant in my daily workout.
@Tina30219 (25748)
• Onaway, Michigan
I say take a break if you want to today is Sunday it should be a day of rest.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
I need to start doing some exercises soon too. I might check out those video s
@Tina30219 (25748)
• Onaway, Michigan
They are awesome.. She has some equipment they do workouts with mainly stretchy bands you can check her stuff out on amazon or if you would like I can recommend you a good one to start out with it is the one I started out with. Here is the link to the one I started out with she has many others.
Amazon.com: Walk Away the Pounds 2-Pack: Super Fat Burning + Get Up and Get Started High Calorie Burn: Leslie Sansone: Movies & TV
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
@Tina30219 that's really good.
@topffer (29927)
• France
I should do like you and start a little walk to the park near my home (not 3 miles) : I stayed at home all the day and it is not very good. Have a good Sunday.
@Tina30219 (25748)
• Onaway, Michigan
Don't mater how far just the walk will be good. You may be staying home all day but you could do some form of exercise even if it is just jogging in place.
You aren't walking outside?
@Tina30219 (25748)
• Onaway, Michigan
I might later after my shower still have not got in yet I vacuumed and made goal on some of my sites first and wanted to come back here and check in getting ready to get in now though.
Good for you! No exercise for me today. I need to rest.
@Tina30219 (25748)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yeah I needed it eating bad since being at my moms these 10 days but been doing some form of exercise walking outside when it is not raining out which was not much.
Good to know thanks. Keep it up.