Its Not What They Say, It Is How They Say It

Redlands, California
This last one brings great pleasure to me. Always worried about the punk industry., but more so the band. In their 50's now and easy to call it for them. They have the money, the fame, the songs, what mores needs to be done? They did more than anyone expected, but love that in this album that so many claim was not right for a Rancid album. How their musical gifts were not touching people the way it should. The band as always sees the future. So they left a little message for us fans. They not done yet. Not only did they leave that message, but made sure it rocked as clearly one of the best songs on the album. As Always Rancid says in your face, stop us and one of the few that come from the streets and made it and now showing a better way.
"Trouble Maker" out now at http://RancidRancid.com Hello! We are excited to release our new Rancid album TROUBLE MAKER. 19 new songs for you out now. We will...
thank you for the entertainment.
• Redlands, California
Always welcome, thanks for checking it out.
@crossbones27 I always check you out
• Redlands, California
@amadeo Thanks buddy, appreciate it.
@mandala100 (38839)
I'll check this song later on in the day.
• Redlands, California
Thanks bud.
@mandala100 (38839)
@crossbones27 No problem bro.
Positivity flowing through their veins in this one. They choose positive. Faith. Nothing wrong with it. Keeps the haters mad and stupid.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, many seem to quick to judge this album for sure, that is why I say takes about 10 listens to hear their true genius.
Was reading the comments on the video. I have to agree. Best song on a really good album.
• Redlands, California
I love how this masks the lyrics, so sneaky good outside the chorus that is. Tim is a master lyricist in such a simple way.
Great music and great songs make for great entertainment.
• Redlands, California
Thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. highly entertaining for sure.