Does Science Have The Answer To the Meaning Of Life?

@mandala100 (50705)
Hong Kong
Who am I? Why do I exist? Where did I come from? Where am I going? Is there God? What is Man? (used in the generic sense) Is there life after death? What's the meaning of life? are among the perennial questions of human kind. Humanity is asking these questions since the beginning of time and will continue to ask these questions after we are all gone here on the earth. Those questions will always be an open ended question with no settled answer. For every human beings born on earth one way or the other have asked these questions to himself or herself as some stages of one's life. It is safe to say that finding the truth is innate in us human being. But I think it is not enough just to ask these questions but to find the answer for yourself. We asked the right questions and we find the right answer so they say... Does modern science have the answer to these perennial questions? What do you think is the proper role of science in one's life and in our society? Have you already find the answers to those questions above?
@ridingbet (59621)
i don't question my existence. i am just happy i am the daughter of my parents.
@mandala100 (50705)
@ridingbet That's good to hear.
@Elisa1234 (7651)
I think, they dont. What do you think?
@mandala100 (50705)
The same way that you think.
@Elisa1234 (7651)
@mandala100 We are in the same boat then
@mandala100 (50705)
@Elisa1234 Where's the boat on the river or on the sea?
@raqchicc (166)
Nope. they don't.
@mandala100 (50705)
@raqchicc Why do you think so my friend?
@raqchicc (166)
@mandala100 Cos there are still some things science cannot explain regarding life.
@raqchicc (166)
I am satisfied that I don't believe with Charles Darwin's Theory.
@mandala100 (50705)
@Shavkat Ok my friend. Me too. Hey you have a new profile picture. I didn't recognize you!
@mandala100 I think it is about time to change a profile picture.lol
@mandala100 (50705)
@Shavkat Ok that's right my friend.
I think that nobody has the answers to those questions. I live every day as it comes, without asking too many questions, anyway to worry does not help to live better.
@mandala100 (50705)
@ladyLuck That's a very sensible view my friend!
@crossbones27 (21403)
• Redlands, California
You know what I think they need to do is look more into the small. They keep looking into the big, but atoms, molecules bacteria, always add on to make something big. I bet they could find a lot more answers that way. Maybe they have and I am no expert on this, but get a bit frustrated at how the big only seems to capture our respect when it was clearly the small that started everything.
@mandala100 (50705)
@crossbones27 Yup small but terrible. You areright on this.
There will never be an answer to the meaning of life.
@mandala100 (50705)
@JohnRoberts That's possible for until now we are still asking the same questions all over again and again.
@1hopefulman (32584)
(Romans 1:20) "For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable." Science can help us look at what's around us more clearly and precisely (for example through telescopes and microscopes) and help us understand God better. Science has helped us understand the Bible better in may ways such as through archaeology, ect. Yes, science is an excellent tool when used correctly and wisely!