Come here! Come here! COME OUT!

Here we go again. One of his favorite ploys. Come inside, sit in the living room, and cry until I come...and then try to lead me outside. This will go on every 30 seconds for the next 5 minutes...sometimes 10 or 15. Sometimes he'll even walk all the way back down the hall to right outside the room...and howl...until I get up, and then head right outside again. He even does it when I try to watch a movie in the living room...he'll come in and howl and whine and cry and keep doing it until I start to get out of the chair...and then out the door he goes. I bet I get 2 miles of walking exercise a day from him.
...and 30 seconds after I go back to the computer, he'll start doing the same thing again...
@dragon54u (31635)
You and he both know he's manipulating you like a puppet--and you both love it! Cats are smart, and yours keeps himself entertained with his human toy. Or maybe he wants to lead you to a bag of gold coins that he found but you stop when he goes out the door where they are?
I think he just wants to go 'mark' the groundhog den again
Scar was just feeling bored and amusing himself by messin' with you.
He keeps you on your toes
The exercise is good for you. Smart cat.
LMAO! I LOVE IT! And I thought dogs just walk their masters.
Spoilt
Scar cares about you and wants to make sure you get your exercise walking everyday! Not everybody has a cat that cares about them so much! Lol!
@FourWalls (16254)
How old was he when you realized that he had trained you? I think my dog was about three when I realized just who was the true boss of the house.
@nanette64 (18202)
• Fairfield, Texas
Scar is so funny @JolietJake . He's just looking out for your health.
I have seen the video on FB, the little guy is too funny, he wants you to go there and he has nothing to show.
@ridingbet (61784)
your cat cares for you.
Scar sure has trained you really well.