I know I could be wrong but you tell me.

I had a child that was very strange as a kid. she always washed her money and ironed it. I never taught her that at all. Now I wash my hands when every I have money in my hand and I am near a sink. I won't eat anything even a chip unless I wash my hands. My godson is 2 years old and his mom let's him take money out her purse to put on her floor. Heknows that money to be his store money. He sucks his fingers too. Not only that she let's people come in her home with shoes on knowing they are walking right where her sons toys are. She is asking me do I feel she is wrong. Hell yeah your wrong. No 2 year old sucking his fingers should have access to money. Oh well am I wrong?
@mandala100 (16755)
That very unhealthy or unhygienic.
Oh bless your heart I thought i was wrong for saying it.
@mandala100 (16755)
@sharon6345 You are right on this my friend.
@mandala100 Thanks I felt that way at least. Thanks again.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Most people know that money is one of the filthiest things as it is being handled by everyone. Who washed their money and ironed it wow? No you are not wrong in this.
My daughter always had to wash her money.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Now that is amazing!!
@TiarasOceanView I never understood why but she was funny as a child. I also know she barely will touch it without washing her hands.
Money is very dirty you never know where it has been or what is on it. I always used to wash my hands after counting the safe every night where I worked.
I wash my hands so much I am glad my water is free.
I don't necessarily think she's wrong, or that you are. As everyones different. Dirt will not hurt the boy. Other things from shows maybe. But lots of people let shoes stay on in their home. We do, besides when its raining or snowing.. Thats why most parents clean every day. T The money part. No, unless at a store and shes giving it to them to hand to the cashier, which I've done for kids, he should not touch it.
He should not touch money since he sucks his fingers. Money is gross and for that she should know better. I feel if you wear shoes in your house and let kids play on the floor. You have all kinds of feces in you're furniture. She knows that she is in the health field. But each person has a right to do things as they please. No one is wearing shoes in my house if they pass the kitchen. I am only concerned about my godson that is all. And I know it's up t his mom in her home. But here he will be put first. Thanks so much.
@sharon6345 that doesnt mean hes not put first at home, and thats rude to say hes not just becsuse of those two things. Kids put there hands EVERY WHERE. No wmatter what you do he iwill touch something dirty then suck his fingers. HE IS A CHILD.
@Courtlynn I mean her floor and her money. Nothing more kids are into lots of stuff for sure. But here in my home, you can bet he can touch anything and he won't be dirty. I mean no harm but not everyone has a clean home. I am a witness to that. But I am not being rude only honest.
@Tina30219 (20957)
• Onaway, Michigan
Heck no you are not wrong. A child that age has no right at all going in it's mothers purse what so ever.
That is also what I told her he could drop anything or lose anything. Man oh man.
@Tina30219 (20957)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 That's for sure.
@Tina30219 Thank you for that.
@prashu228 (16162)
Washed money and iron? That's too strange, she can sanitize her hands..instead
She was young and it was fun for her.
@peachpurple (1887)
No concept of hygiene i guess. Maybe his son had good immune system. Still it is best to stop the kiddo from sucking and playing with money
I wish it were that easy.