I Tried To Capture These Butterflies

Photo is mine
@ilocosboy (28600)
It's not just one but three butterflies in this bush so I grab my phone and tried to capture the moment. Problem? Too far away. I tried to zoom in the subject, to the max, but the quality of the photo was already affected. I tried to come near but you know the butterflies fly away. The best photo I captured was this, of course this was already edited and enhanced. I tried to make it better but the outcome was this. They were beautiful butterflies with black and white color.
@ridingbet (34786)
in bubblews days, i was able to capture 2 small white butterflies that i even made posts about that. i wanted too, to take a shot of a yellow-black colored butterfly that landed in my left index finger. my phone was not near me.
@ilocosboy (28600)
Ha ha, wrong timing
@ridingbet (34786)
@ilocosboy 'wen ngarud'. yes, indeed. i am always fascinated by these beautiful winged insects. i will try to picture one up-close.
@Tracy04 (10659)
Have you catched them?
@ilocosboy (28600)
Not even one, the butterflies flies quickly that before I get near they are already in the air.
@Tracy04 (10659)
@ilocosboy haha, hope you catch one in the future.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
I can see the butterfly. You are right it is difficult to capture the pictures of butterflies/birds. They move too quickly
@ilocosboy (28600)
When you try go near with them they fly quickly.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
@ilocosboy yes I hope you get to take a better picture some day
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
The picture is blur but still we can see the butterfly and it looks nice. You really have taken a good picture.
@ilocosboy (28600)
Ha ha, i put a lot of effort and timing for this photo. If only I got DSLR camera it would have been better.
• Bangalore, India
@ilocosboy I love DSLR too, if I had one I would have become a photographer
@MGjhaud (20822)
Nice try though!
@ilocosboy (28600)
If only I can get near to that beautiful butterflies, it should have been better.
Butterflies are very pretty.
@ilocosboy (28600)
Every time I attempt to get near it fly away so i just took it from a distance.
@aishanee (449)
• Cuttack, India
Wow ! Nice picture The butterflies are one of the mist beautiful creations of nature and the best thing about butterflies is that, behind every butterfly is great a success story :)
@ilocosboy (28600)
Really, every butterfly got succes story. Wow, I should have shoot more butterfly
Can still see some of it.
@ilocosboy (28600)
It should have been better
@Elisa1234 (7656)
I cant see the butterfly clearly haha But it looks like a beautiful butterfly. I like the yellow color butterfly. what about you?