Good earlier-than-usual morning, myLotters ! 7-3-17

Photo taken by me 7-2-17
@xstitcher (12156)
Petaluma, California
Hello, all I It's 5:28 a.m. by my computer clock as I type this. I was awake at about 4 a.m. I don't even think that Mom is awake yet. Today is Mom's CaT scan, and after that we'll go out to breakfast with my Dad's former boss' daughter, who is taking us. I am probably going to wind up going to bed early tonight again, as I got up so early. I didn't realize that I would wake up as early as I did ! So, Bible study when I get home, and more work on the magnet--which I keep forgetting to take a photo of and show folks my progress. I'm going to go and check if Mom is up, and definitely get some coffee. Have a super day/evening/etc. in your part of myLot land !
Hope its a good day.
@xstitcher (12156)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @Courtlynn , it has been pretty good so far !
@xstitcher great to hear
Good morning! Slept until 7 am as I got up originally at 1:27 am, but nothing unusual about that But went back to bed at 3 am and eventually fell asleep until a few minutes after 7 am! Hope you have a lovely lunch! Hope the CT scan goes well and no bad results! I get an echocardiogram at 9:30 am Friday morning! Give my love to mom!
@xstitcher (12156)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you. Hope your ECG goes well, too !
@xstitcher Thank you for the kind wishes! i think it should be okay as my blood pressure has been better I just don't know if my heart has gotten stronger which is the reason I have to have it done
I hope all goes well for you and your mom today.
@xstitcher (12156)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @Kandae11 -- things ran smoothly today. Friday we go and see the oncologist for the results.
Have a pleasurable and easy Monday.
@xstitcher (12156)
• Petaluma, California
It's gone pretty well so far, @JohnRoberts, thank you !