What are YOU reading?

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I haven't really been reading this last couple of days, I finished The Notebook last week and then have been pretty busy that after trying to start Gone Girl and not being able to get into it, I just didn't start another one. However that changed this morning. I randomly picked up one of the books off my shelf, that I haven't read and decided to try to start reading it. I am fourteen pages into it and so far it's okay. Haven't really made it far enough in to know if it's a great read or anything, but it's at least interesting enough to hold my attention for now. It's called "The Whitney Chronicles" by Judy Baer, and is a diary started by a single woman on her thirtieth birthday as a way to show what she has accomplished before her thirty first birthday. What are you reading?
@Srbageldog (8613)
I am currently reading Dark Lover by J.R. Ward. I really like it, it's a suspenseful paranormal romance.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
does he have any other books?
@thislittlepennyearns I think she's written over 30 books but I'm not sure what. This is the first title I've read by this author (I know it's the first in a series.) I heard about it by reading reviews on Amazon for Gena Showalter's "Lords of the Underworld" series (which I've read about five books from already.)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Srbageldog I haven't heard f that series either
Gone Girl was really good until the end. The ending pissed me off and ruined the book for me. Right now I'm reading some stupid chick-lit romancey thing that I downloaded just to pass the time. I don't even remember what it is called. Next up is Outlander.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Haha, I do that some times. I am not a huge fan of chick lit, but will read it like you to pass the time. What is Outlander?
@thislittlepennyearns I'm not really sure. A friend of mine is reading the series and seems to like it. It has been turned into a TV show I believe. I just like the idea of there being a series of books to read. I figure I'll give it a shot. It is already on my Kindle. I just need to finish the other one first. I'll probably get it done today.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa I can imagine you get a lot of reading done during the summer lol. If I am remembering correct there is a show called Outlander. Good luck getting done with the crummy book today and getting on to a better book!
@Tina30219 (34525)
• Onaway, Michigan
I am reading Forth and long by Liz Isaacson it is part of a series I am on the 3rd book in it and have 4 more left to get to add to my kindle to finish off the reading of this series.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
i am on a new book since yesterday.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
i am on a new book since yesterday.
@Tina30219 (34525)
• Onaway, Michigan
@thislittlepennyearns Cool I just finished off book 31 last night.
That sounds like it might be good
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
it was okay. lol.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@xFiacre (4607)
@thislittlepennyearns I'm reading Jean-Paul Didierlaurent's "The Reader on the 6.27" Just started it - no verdict yet.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well post something about it when you finish it.
I have less than 100 pages left of Odessa Sea by Clive Cussler which is an adventure novel.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Do you like Clive Cussler? I've tried a couple of his books, but they just weren't my cup of tea. Do you have a book picked out for the next one you read?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns I have been reading Cussler for decades. I will go to the library, peruse titles and pick something.
@dramagirl26 (3359)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I'm trying to finish up Fifty Shades Darker, I've got less than 30 pages to go. I'm also reading True Ghosts, which is a collection of real life ghost stories. I also recently started a romance story called Sweet Something.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I read like five pages of the first one before I gave up