Hand Paintings in My Hostel’s Room

When I was still in Dushanbe Tajikistan, there is an advisory that we need to move out from the volunteer house. A news that possible threat that may happen in the center of the city. For safety reason, we were relocated to a hostel for a few days or even months. It sounds adventure to me that time. I managed to explore the hostel and took some photos to entertain myself. This photo is one of the hand paintings that can be seen in my hostel’s room. I am so fascinated that a local painter had done this, especially on the wall. It so unique that I haven’t seen in some hostels stayed in before. “Do you appreciate paintings? Image Credit: Shavkat
Oh sorry to hear that you had to move and what threat was it? Yes I do love these paintings and especially painted by the locals. It is really ethnic and beautiful.
There is some news of bombing happened in certain places. The organization I am working with needs to comply the safety measures for the volunteers. In Tajikistan, most of their buildings or houses have paintings made by the locals and done it on walls. Image Credit: Shavkat
@Shavkat Another beautiful one..so lovely and quaint..you were right to get pics of these Shavkat. Oh dear a bomb threat.
@Shavkat This one is very beautiful too! :)
This painting is lovely and has so much in it to capture one's attention. A delicate work of art it is.
It was, my friend. They also do this in some restaurants. Image Credit: rnrblog.roughandreadytours.net
@Shavkat That work is gorgeous!!!
@Corbin5 It is nice that you like it.
@ridingbet (57900)
if it is a painting on the wall, it is therefore considered a mural, am i right?
I think it is, kabsat. They tend to put them as ceiling paintings in tea houses like this. Image Credit: cdn.theculturetrip.com
@ridingbet (57900)
@Shavkat you changed your avatar in to your edited face, but why did you change it again?
@ridingbet I think I need to change it for a change.
@Bodyandbrain (13815)
• Gurgaon, India
It is a beautiful painting. I think you enjoyed your time a there.
I did enjoy staying there. If I have the chance, I wanted to visit the country again.
• Gurgaon, India
@Shavkat you have such an adventures life, may God give you chance to go there again.
@Bodyandbrain I am an adventurous person. I wanted to try it again. Perhaps I can go to India.
That is a very beautiful and well done mural. I love paintings and collect them.
I love it, too. If I can only cut these paintings from the wall, I will do it.lol
@Shavkat I was thinking the same thing, too!!!!
@DianneN I am not sure if we can able to rip the whole ceiling of tea houses for having their hand paintings.lol Image Credit: media5.trover.com
Is it called hostels there or hotel? The painting looks very nice.
It wasn't a hotel, my friend. We had stayed in a hostel which quite small than motels.
@Shavkat oh i see. I have never heard of that before :)
@infatuatedbby Basically, the hostel is like a boarding house.
@YrNemo (14414)
Very detailed and very pretty. Whenever I see a work of art, I always wonder about the artist, as in, what happens to him/her now... Has life treated him/her well?
I agree. There are always meanings behind the paintings and the feeling of painters can be seen through it. In Tajikistan, I think it is influenced by their own culture. Image Credit: scontent.cdninstagram.com
@YrNemo (14414)
@Shavkat + the artists' determination, suffering, happiness, etc...
@YrNemo I can't agree more.
@nomus24g (24491)
that's lovely piece of art work...
It is nice that you like it. I still have another photo to show. Image Credit: Shavkat
@nomus24g (24491)
That's a beautiful painting. I've not seen them painted directly on the walls. Yes, I do appreciate good paintings.
I was also amazed seeing it for the first time. Since I cannot have them and photos as a keepsake will be fine.
@acelawrites (12257)
That's a nice work of art!
Thank you for liking it.
@Freelanzer (9496)
Yes I do enjoy paintings and love to visit art galleries when I travel. Very interesting painting
I also feel fascination moment in seeing some paintings in the gallery.
Hm, it is very interesting! :)
Thank you. It is nice to share paintings from the wall itself. They do have a distinct pattern of paintings in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. Image Credit: scontent.cdninstagram.com
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
Yes I do appreciate paintings. That's a nice one by the way . It's a different kind of painting
You will be surprised at seeing wall paintings outside their apartments. Image Credit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
• Pamplona, Spain
Really nice to look at. I like the two of them and very original.
I agree. It is so original. They can even make a mosaic on the outside houses' or buildings' wall. Image Credit: tajikandy.files.wordpress.com
@prashu228 (25589)
Yes of course ,I appreciate paintings. But I do take lot of time to understand some paintings..lol
I don't understand what's behind the painting, too. I just appreciate it.lol Image Credit: media-cdn.tripadvisor.com