First milk tooth of my daughter has gone

@spaceseed (2881)
Last night her first milk tooth has gone and she is showing to every one like achievment. she is rolling her tongue over it,her mother is asking her not to do it. great fun to me to watch. even she told to almost her class about it. I could still feel my own childhood experience
@gilggg (2661)
• Israel
When my children drop a milk tooth we tell them to put it under the pillow at night (in the box) and when they will wake up the next day, they will get a gift from the fairy tooth (of course it's us the parents) under the pillow for that tooth.
@spaceseed (2881)
here we say to bury it under the tree.
@Sreekala (23718)
@spaceseed bury it under the tree? For growing again as a tree
@gilggg (2661)
• Israel
@Sreekala LOL...nice
@Sreekala (23718)
My both son's keep the same for long and taken it to native place to show their grandparents on vacation time. Yes, they feel it as an achievement.
@spaceseed (2881)
wow........... great sharing, my daughter initially wanted to do the same. She is very much attached to my father. but I Asked her if she wants new tooth then she must bury.
@Sreekala (23718)
@spaceseed In our native, it a belief to throw on top of house so that no one keep foot on the same. But here it throw in the dustbin.
@prashu228 (25504)
Lol. Yes children feel like that, even I buried my teeth when I was child.
@spaceseed (2881)
Metoo
@aishanee (436)
• Cuttack, India
t These are the little milestones that our little ones achieve as they grow and these moments are really special.
@spaceseed (2881)
indeed.....................and such things always make me revisit my own childhood
I also remembered how to pull out my baby tooth before. I need to put under my pillow to have a new tooth as they said.lol
@hereandthere (32791)
how old is she?
@mandala100 (50680)
@spaceseed That's really funny but it truly happens in our life.
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
Oh..very nice. It will be quite thrilling to see such things.