My book: Anthology Of Recovery

When I started writing about my Gambling Addiction and Recovery process, It was all about the Gambling. But as I was writing I discovered that the things I was writing about applied to most, if not all addiction, So I made a composite book called "Anthology Of Recovery". It combined the 4 books written previously and removed the implication that it was only for Gambling Addicts. I am happy to send out copies digitally if anyone has need of it as step 12 of recovery is to carry the message to others who still suffer. If you have read any book on recovery or addiction could you share your input on ones that were helpful or things you would like to learn more about? I want to work on an expanded focus for recovery. Ideas are welcome.
Mental Health Through Will Training by Dr. Abraham A. Low and his group, Recovery International, has saved millions of lives, including mine. I was a leader of a Recovery, International group in our area.
@Berniezeitler I'm very appreciative of this! As you probably know I'm working to expand on Dr. Low's work.
@Berniezeitler I do remember you mentioning that, which is wonderful. I would have people sitting around a conference table and each one had a different diagnosis, however, in Recovery, the diagnosis does not matter. After a few months of steady practice, I saw those folks begin to come alive again. Dr. Clair Weekes from Australia is also someone to admire regarding her work with people who were struggling with nervous symptoms. I met a few people in Recovery, International in my meetings who called her in Australia just to talk with her and get her help for a few minutes.