Happy Independence Day!

I've grown old and don't get out as much on this holiday so here is my request to you: If you have or can find video of fireworks displays near you please share them. One of my old stomping grounds was Bay City, Michigan so here is my contribution to the celebration share,
Fireworks on 7/1/17 in Bay City, Michigan. This video was taken using my DJI Mavic Pro.
Ty Warner, the creator of Beanie Babies, built a park for our Chicago suburb. Our former house was behind that park. We would just sit in the backyard and watch those fireworks. Now, we have moved to the other side of town, and we can no longer view those fireworks from the comfort of our backyard. Not going to go anywhere to view fireworks due to a dog who is petrified of every pop she hears.
I hope your doggy will be alright. Perhaps ear plugs @Corbin5 Happy Fourth to you and your family.
@Corbin5 I know it isn't the same but thought I'd share them anyway. Thankfully you can mute the sound and enjoy the fireworks if you want.
@bunnybon7 (36460)
• Holiday, Florida
i too am unable to go any where any more. i feel sad that i lost my home in AZ a few years ago . it would be perfect right now as i could sit in my front room and see all the fireworks from the airforce base and the city through my big sliding glass doors
@bunnybon7 Well here are some Arizona Fireworks!
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Go ad-free for 3 months Loading... Sign up for YouTube Red
@bunnybon7 (36460)
• Holiday, Florida
@Berniezeitler well thanks. can you personally see any where you are?
@mandala100 (43265)
Thank you for the shared link.
@mandala100 No problem! Hey Hong Kong does fireworks don't they? Any videos?
@mandala100 (43265)
@Berniezeitler Yup my friend. Let me have a look.
Nice display Bernie. Happy 4th to you and Susan also.
@TiarasOceanView 5 Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Flag?? Can you explain the significance behind it?
@Berniezeitler No I can't it was just some cookies for you and Susan with a flag for the 4th of July. Just a gesture was all Bernie.
@TiarasOceanView Okay! I was thinking one cookie for every 10 states and the flag as patriotism But I never turn down delicious cookies! May need more though as I can eat a dozen without @Susan2015 getting one. LOL
Can you see anything from your front porch. I hope so. Have a happy 4th of july.
@jstory07 Yup! The neighbor's trying unintentionally to burn down the neighborhood! LOL
@bunnybon7 (36460)
• Holiday, Florida
@Berniezeitler that is likely what will happen here when it gets later and all is up that slept most of the day because of last nights shenanigans .lol some how it doesn't excite me any more. glad someone enjoys it
@FourWalls (13696)
My big celebration was going to Lowe's to get a kitchen sink faucet with that 10% military discount, then going to Chili's for my annual greasy hamburger (I'm not supposed to have either....grease or hamburgers). Celebrate!
@FourWalls Discounts and doing what we shouldn't sounds like a great celebration!
You are living large!
Happy July 4. Since I am originally from NYC here is a bit of the Macy's fireworks. Enjoy.
The Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks over the East River begin after dark on Monday, July 4, 2016. The show during the third annual Freedom and Fireworks Festiva...
@RasmaSandra Thanks!
@alberello75 (17481)
• Genova, Italy
Dear Bernard. First of all, happy Independence Day! (For you from USA, it's an important celebration) As I understand, today you were at home. But the celebration is also yours, you are a US citizen! Thanks for sharing that video. Regards Alessandro
@alberello75 It is indeed a big celebration for America! Thanks!
@alberello75 (17481)
• Genova, Italy
@Berniezeitler Not at all. You're welcome
Same here, the older I get the less I go, BUT I am not old yet and I would go to the fireworks but its up to Tony, is he strong enough.
@andriaperry Some Alabama Fireworks Just For You!!
Taken with a DJI Phantom 3 Standard drone near the Fowl River in Theodore, Alabama from the Tapia family party July 3, 2017.
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
you know what its my birthday also, july 4th is really special
I will try to find something to share
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I've always enjoyed watching the Boston Pops' Independence Day special but in recent years it has become more of a Broadway show commercial than a Patriotic celebration.
@Elisa1234 (7677)
Happy 4th of July my friend . Thank you for sharing the link