The 4th

Today didn't go anywhere near how it was supposed to. No parade, no family time, no feeling good all day, and now sitting home when we should be at the beach waiting on the fireworks! So frustrating!! The only things that went well today was getting my brother to work on time, having Friendly's delicious hot dog, french fries, and chicken tenders for a 4pm lunch, and then ice cream from the parlor. Oh, and I got blocked on here by the same person in two days.. Not my loss though, so that's another good. But man, I can't even go to bed, as we have to go after my brother in 30mins! -_- Complete bull.
Aw sorry you did not go to the beach to see the fireworks. How can you get blocked twice wow?
Thanks.. maybe next year things will go better.. He blocked then unblocked for yesterday just to block again.
@Courtlynn Wow..I see..strange. Well yes I too hope that next year will be better for you and me Courtney. It was not a fantastic day here, but I'll take it.
@TiarasOceanView yup.. his loss not mine as i was nothing but nice to him. I do for you too. Anything good today?
I am sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. :(
Don't be. Hope yoy had a good day
@Courtlynn I just hate how things don't go as planned also. My day is okay, nothing exciting. We steam cleaned the carpets.
@infatuatedbby right. Especially when youve been looking forward to it for months
@tammys85 (12760)
I'm sorry things fell through. :( And don't even worry about getting blocked on here, you're probably better off. :)
Lol, you already know it.
@tammys85 (12760)
@Courtlynn Yeah I do lmaoooo.
oh geez! That doesn't sound like a good day at all. Not even the Friendly's food. I don't eat hot dogs! I got blocked a couple of days ago by someone on here. I found it hilarious. She quoted the Bible for her answer. My response was "who cares what the Bible says?" DONE. BLOCKED. bahahahahaha Good night and good riddance! My day was actually very good. I think my husband felt bad about being so nasty to me yesterday as he was very nice today. You just never know. . . Reminds me of that theme song from "Married with Children".
I can see where that might offend someone, if they're religious and what not. Although, you and i may be more alike than we think cause I might have done the same. Or close to it. But I did nothing to be blocked, which is the only thing that slightly bothers me. Otherwises, yes good riddance. Only hot dogs I'll eat are from friendlys so like when i can get them. Lol
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I'm sorry your day didn't go well. After you pick up your brother if you need to talk, you can text me. ill be up for a little bit. i have eleven cents i need to make! lol.
Here? Lol youll get that then. And thanks. Just can't redo the day and have it the way it was supposed to be, or at least some fun.. and it sucks.
• Lenox, Georgia
I'm so sorry things didn't go well. =( Do what me and the kids are about to do again-have a dance party! Lol, always cheers me up.
If only that would work.
Sorry that your day didn't go as you had hoped.
Don't be. Ill be fine. But thanks