What do you do when you get bored?

@Mommamea (1215)
I tend to eat more or smoke more. What is the best way to overcome bordam? Why do we get bored?
play on the computer
@Mommamea (1215)
I get bored doing that and need to get up and burn some energy. Thanks for the response.
@xtinelee (3379)
When I get bored of mylot, I go and do things I like, like watch anime and stuff. If I really have nothing to do, I'll just go sleep.
@Mommamea (1215)
I can't sleep when I'm bored. I will lay there thinking about the things I should be doing that I really don't want to do. What kind of things do you like to do? Thanks for responding.
@paule4129 (968)
read ,surf the net ,tv ,go visit friends or try tomake new ones online ,i also do jewelery and leatherwork but i ussally find something to keep my interest
@Mommamea (1215)
sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy. I do jewelry work as well. It does pass alot of time. I haven't had much time to do it lately. I need too. Thanks for the response.
Usually I get bored when I am on the computer and I have to go do something else...that is usually when I find the time to watch a lil tv.
@Mommamea (1215)
I get bored on the computer as well as watching tv. I want to be up moving around burning some energy. Thanks for the response.
@rracers89 (3247)
I'll eat but i try not to ill go online more often then anything else.
@Mommamea (1215)
I try the same but find it boring and want to get up and move around. I wind up looking around the house and seeing things that need to be cleaned. Thanks for the response.
@blueman (16516)
read books, magazines, watch tv.
@Mommamea (1215)
When I'm bored I want to get up and move around. I never have enjoyed reading unless it's bed time. Thanks for the response.
@ankscorek (567)
• Djibouti
i strum my guitar and hook myself onto linux
@Mommamea (1215)
I started playing the guitar when I was in middle school but never kept up with it. I can't remember how to play anymore. I will play the keyboard every now and then. I get to impatient and want to get up and move around. Thanks for the response.
@nhtpscd (1418)
I jump on to here and have fun reading and posting on here or doing crafts
@shyamlal (3538)
when i have got nothing to do ...i get bored....then what can i do when i get bored.....