Songs that remind you of something nostalgic or some nice past times

@ptrikha_2 (5774)
A few days back I heard a song from a 2009 Bollywood movie. The song went like "Hai Junoon jeene mein"(There is so much madness and joy in life). That reminded me of a few things from past. Do you also have such experiences? Here is the link:
A Song of Friendship.... Friendship is a gift to be cherished! Here’s ‘Hai Junoon’ from the movie ‘New York’. Enjoy & stay connected with us! ? Subscribe to ...
@prashu228 (22864)
Yes ,we do feel good, after listening to some songs. .I like all Arjit Singh songs. . it's so soothing listening to his songs..
@Tracy04 (10691)
Something nostalgic, let's see...... "Living on a jetplane", maybe? And "itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini"
@ptrikha_2 (5774)
@Tracy04 Any songs that you like!
Yes, most of the songs I loved in high school and college bring the best memories of very good times.
@ptrikha_2 (5774)
@Corbin5 and a few days back I heard "Summer of 69" in a shopping Mall ! @HAPPSINGH Yes and sometimes we need such songs. @prashu228 that's great!
@mohit459 (2869)
• Haldwani, India
Ya it's Fu*k Fake Friends by Bebe Rexha!!