Do you think air is worth a Million Bucks?

I guess it all depends on how much you value air right?! Well, Anthony Iavarone of Clifton Park, New York needed air in his tries. If my husband needs air he puts it in at home since we have an air compressor. But Ivarone had to get his air at a gas station like most folks do. Since he was there he did what comes natural - he bought a scratch off ticket for $10. That ten buck ticket won him a million bucks. After taxes (Uncle Sam gets his cut first you know) Iavarone will walk away with over $660,000 cash. So in his case air was worth a lot of money! Maybe my husband should get his air at the gas station from now on. Photo from Pixabay
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh many blessings on the guy. It was very lucky for him Abby to go get air. Jee that seems a lot of taxes oh my.
Yes, a lot of taxes. He is 19 so I hope he spends it wisely.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@AbbyGreenhill I hope so too.
@TiarasOceanView I hope they do a follow-up on him about it.
wow that was a luck y buy
It sure was and he's a young guy, 19.
@AbbyGreenhill I hope this young man won't blow the whole thing in a few months.
@marlina I hope so too!
I think I will start buying air in Ga. ..... we do not have any gambling here in Alabama.
We didn't get the lottery until 2003 I think it was. I don't care about that much, but I do miss money bingo.
@AbbyGreenhill I do not gamble anyways because money is to hard to earn, but sometimes I will buy one scratch off. or one lottery ticket.
@andriaperry I am not a gambler for several reasons but when I played money bingo in my 'younger days' back in NJ I won a lot of money.
We use the air compressor at home usually too. I'll top off air any day at the gas station, if I knew I'd win! Speaking of scratchers it's been awhile since I last purchased one..
I have not bought one in years. I should now you buy the out of the machine - no waiting LOL!
@AbbyGreenhill Only if you have someone ahead who is taking their sweet time Try it out!
@infatuatedbby no one ever k line where I shop
same here.I need to buy more tickets.Very seldom do.
I always say I should but never do.
What a lucky fellow.
Luck is the word for sure.
@AbbyGreenhill .....I fantasize on it. Over at the neighborhood convenience store there is a lottery that is 547 million. Wouldn't that be nice?. Even after taxes. About 365 million.
@mythociate (13631)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The more money people get for nothing, the closer to "nothing" the money's value gets.
@LeaPea2417 (12677)
• Toccoa, Georgia
What a nice surprise for him!
Well, since the state of Illinois is broke and there is no longer an Illinois state lottery, I will have to go to another state to get lucky by putting air in my tires.