Any suggestion for a good movie to watch?

@HeartBM (305)
I just love the movie! You should check it out. Its entitled On Drakon. It's a Russian fantasy romance movie about a girl falling inlove with a dragonman. The CGI effects were so great. It was kind of really cool. It just became one of my favorite movie hahaha. Any suggestion for a good fantasy movie to watch? Good morning! Have a great day! BTW the picture is from the said movie, ON DRAKON
@Elisa1234 (7677)
Try to watch Monster Hunt, Strange Magic, Petes Dragon , The curse of sleeping beauty, The mermaid, Nine lives, Fantastic beasts and where to find them, Brave, Boss baby, Kubo and the two strings, The BFG, A monster calls, The Age of Adaline, many to mention, I cant remember the title.
@HeartBM (305)
hahaha. some of these i've already watch. But will try to look up some of it later. Whats your fav?
@Elisa1234 (7677)
@HeartBM Another one, The city under seirge My fav. are , Monster hunt, kubo and the two string, stange magic, the mermaid
@HeartBM (305)
@Elisa1234 I think I've already watched this hahaha. But wll check it out later
@Tracy04 (10839)
Not sure what type of movie you like to see. If you like to see zombies, you can try watch Korean movies "Train to Busan". Or horror like The conjuring 2.
@HeartBM (305)
I've already watched train to busan thanks! Do you know any fantasy romance?
@Tracy04 (10839)
@HeartBM Wow! You have watched Train to Busan too! Fantasy romance? Like the twilight?
@HeartBM (305)
@Tracy04 hahaha yap. Or anything romantic and fantasy