Happy July 6th!

Do you have any plans for today or is your day already over? I think I will be doing a bit of shopping today. Not too much though just enough to take advantage of some Ibotta bargains. I will probably do a little more tomorrow. Of course, I will also be dodging rainstorms.
Nothing going on here which is fine with me.
Just relax and take it easy for sure!
@snowy22315 excellent plan!
Happy day for you too
I hope it will be. I am expecting a payment today. That will make it happier. It is looking like a storm is coming...I hope I dont get stuck in it!
Not got much planned here today..it will be a slow Thursday. I have already been out for a walk. It is sunshine here no rain. Have fun shopping Snowy.
Shoot, I thought this rain wasn't starting until later.
Sunshine and too hot here. Outdoors is very uncomfortable.
Think the weather is iffy here until Sunday. Sunday looks like a good day.
I will just be running a few errands this morning.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I wish you could send the rain this direction. It would be great to have just an hour of rain to cool the temperature down.
Yay for shopping. Giod shopping here today.
@blitzfrick (2912)
I have only one plan for today: my second cataract surgery this afternoon. This is the penultimate chapter in my long quest to get my eyeglasses prescription upgraded, which was my original reason for going to the ophthalmologist last November. When I get those new glasses (fingers crossed for getting them in August), I will do the happy dance until the cows come home, so to speak.
I hope you enjoy your day and you find some good deals. =) I am babysitting and looking for houses online. Hopefully I will find something...
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Any good Ibotta bargains this week? I need to reinstall the app on my phone and take advantage of it. There isn't much going on today
@Hate2Iron (7858)
Just finished watering a lot of thirsty veggies and I'm exhausted. Getting hot out there. Top of my list today to finish reading the novel I'm in the middle of!