Lordy I hope I don;t have Lyme Disease!

So, one thing this area has is lots of insects, one reason I don't like it much here. I am always getting mystery bug bites. I have two that might be tick bites on my abdomen of all places. They are red and inflamed..but no bulls eye rash. I am keeping an eye on them though. So far, I feel fine, but should I develop any symptoms..or the tell tale rash I will be high tailing it to the doctor! Did you ever get a tick bite?
I've had ticks on me, but that hadn't dug in. If you don't see a dot, the tick, and a red ring, it can be any other insect bite. Just be extra careful!!!!
It looks like a tick bite but no tick is present..so hmm..Oh well..It just bears watching.
No I did not ever have a tick bite Snowy. I really hope this one does not cause you any problems.
I don't think it will. Thanks though..if I develop any problems or a fever believe you me, I will be at the doc in a flash. Not all ticks carry lyme.
@snowy22315 Yes not all do so there is hope yet.
@TiarasOceanView Yeah, I have them a time or two.
No.I seldom go outside and I hope you are not with Lyme disease. Are there Other symptoms you can check to see if you have them? I hope you watch it and if anything is suspicious get to the doctors immediately!
I plan too yes..fortuantely I don't have to wait for an appointment here.
@snowy22315 Do you have one of the doctors that one calls in the morning or are you going to an urgent care center somewhere in your neighborhood where one walks in with their ailment, and the place takes care off it or refers you to your doctor or specialist?? There is also a new program at one hospital in Pittsburgh that call before 11 am, and you can see a doctor that afternoon which i think is great! I hope you have no need to see a doctor and all is well and you do not have Lyme Disease
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
This is the first year in awhile that we have had to worry about them. We have only seen one so far, so lets hope thats all.
I have seen more than one..but they aren't that bad. I use bug spray when I go outside for an extended period.
yes and I watched butI did not have the disease
I feel fine..but i am watching it and alert to any symptoms
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have never had one. My husband had many tick bites growing up. None caused problems. Hope yours don't either
Thanks, I would only start to worry if I saw that bulls eye rash or started feeling feverish or achy or something.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I've had my share of tick bites. But like Uncle Joe said, they usually burrow in and you have to remove them. I hope all ends up well.
Yes, I have had a couple of those as well.
@Tracy04 (10870)
Oh hopefully you don't get any bad symptoms! Never get a tick bite though. Tick coming from....?
Yikes. I hope you weren't bit by ticks! I have been, and had lyme when pregnant. Thankfully it went away fast with meds.
Oh no, I hope you didn't get bit by a tick. I have had them stuck inside my leg before and had to pull them out with tweezers-so painful!