What's for dinner?

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I for once in the last couple of months did not plan, nor take anything out for dinner tonight. So, there are a couple quick choices that I could make. We have rice, pasta and that sort of stuff- which kind of sounds good. But we also have all the stuff to make tuna salad. Which also sounds kind of good, although the other half has requested spam. So he might get that and I might just make a good old fashioned pb&j. Lol.
What happened to the spaghetti lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
toooo hooooot.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
toooo hooooot.
Hamburger Helper was on sale at the Food Lion. Ground turkey was 1/3 less than ground beef so I made it with that, and it was fine!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
we do ground turkey or ground pork in it, i dont buy that much ground beef, simply because i dont like the taste of it a lot of the time.
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We all enjoy almond butter and jelly or PB & J for dinner on a fairly regular basis. With many in our area wishing they had what we do, there are not any complaints when a meal is simple.
You make a great point about others wishing they could have what you have even when it is simple. I sometimes have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and thoroughly enjoy them for dinner I had frozen macaroni and cheese yesterday and some chocolate chip cookies. I almost had frozen lasagna but saw the other and had a craving for the mac and cheese Marty had his seeds for dinner as usual and a handful of his Fourth of July present of a nut and mixed berry mix
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@Marty1 It is so nice that Marty has a Fourth of July present!
@PatZAnthony He had four of them, he loved his nut and berry mixture, and two packages of seed logs and a bag of carrot flavored yogurt drops. The seed sticks he loves so i bought him two bags of four each. Then the yogurt drops and nut and berry mixture he was new to them, so i only bought him one of them, I will give him a seed log on the 25th for his 22 month birthday as we celebrate each 25 th of the month for him being a month older. For his second year birthday, we celebrate!!!!!
@sallypup (19254)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Fried spam? I remember fried bologna sandwiches back in the day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
yeah. is there any other way to eat spam, its gross raw lol.
@sallypup (19254)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@thislittlepennyearns I am keeping my opinion on spam to myself.
I hope you enjoy whatever you have! I'm not sure what we are having yet either.
Spam! Haha. Nice. Do you fry it or just eat it out of the tin? Whatever you have , enjoy!
I never had spam; i guess it is the reputation or it and my mom would not even consider making it. But think the PB& J sounds good. yesterday i had frozen macaroni and cheese and a few chocolate chip cookies
@Tracy04 (10660)
Mom going to make dinner tonight
A rarity here: grilled sirloin steak.