~And Now We Know~

Lenox, Georgia
All of the problems we were having with our truck have now been explained. The radiator in our truck is toast. My husband just called to tell me that... Well, at least we know what is wrong with it. What now? I have no idea. No idea how much this costs, hopefully my husband does. What's that saying? Oh yeah, that's right when it rains it POURS!! At least for us... I need to pray a lot right now, I feel like something is sitting on my chest at the moment. We can't win.
I hope it will be a cheap fix.
@Sambriel (654)
@jstory07 hopefully it will be!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Jstory07 Thanks, me too.
It has turned around for you before and it will again. Love your babies and your man. That's where your happiness lies.
• Lenox, Georgia
@celticeagle Yes it has. Thank you for that reminder. =)
@LovingMyBabies ....You betcha.
@Deepizzaguy (15895)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I know what you must be feeling with all of problems piling up on you. Prayer will help a lot.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Deepizzaguy Thank you, I am praying a lot.
@moffittjc (47338)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm going through the same thing at work right now. When it rains it pours. Seems like I can't do anything right this week. I really hope things will work out well for you and your family. It breaks my heart to hear that things keep piling up on you. You need some good news thrown in there somewhere. I will keeping praying for you.
• Lenox, Georgia
@moffittjc I'm sorry your going through tough things at work too. I hope things get better. Thank you, things are really tough right now. Thanks for praying too. =)
@moffittjc (47338)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies I just think maybe it's time for a change in jobs for me. Things at my current job will run smoothly for a while, and then all hell breaks loose. Then they'll get good again for a short time, and then go downhill again. It's a vicious cycle, and it's very stressful for all of us. We're continually losing good people who are just tired of dealing with all the crap. I've already lost several great employees in the last few months because they don't want to deal with the stress anymore. Including my boss, who walked out abruptly and unannounced last week. It's just a culture of fear in our department, and that's no way to run a business.
• Lenox, Georgia
@moffittjc Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. =( Maybe it is time to look elsewhere. If you do, I hope you find an amazing job with a whole lot less stress!
Prayers going out maybe could get a cheap one at the wrecking yard or something, probably be a job though in the heat.
• Lenox, Georgia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you for praying. Yeah we probably can, just hard to count on people for a ride anywhere these days...
@LovingMyBabies I know. I am lucky if I can ever get a ride any where sucks.
• Lenox, Georgia
@TRBRocks420 Yeah we go through the same thing when we have vehicle issues but when someone else needs a ride anywhere my husband takes them...
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I know how that goes as we have been there where every time we turned around we were moving cause of one thing or another & this went on for like 5 yrs I thought we were NEVER going to find a place to call home so I know what your dealing with. just take time to go out side sit by a small fire & put ALL your stress in the fire cause believe me you do this every night the fire takes it ALL away & at the same time talk to god. Take like 2 hrs to yourself & after a bit you will feel the change I did this for like a yr every night that I could & I felt SO much better.
• Lenox, Georgia
@sugartoes Yeah, unfortunately this has been going on with us for 13 years now. I hope it changes for us one day... I remember doing that at a youth camp retreat and it does help so much! Thanks for reminding me of that. =)
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies you welcome it has helped me in SO many ways O M G, you get on a schedule with it & like right after everyone (kids) is gone to bed & then you take some time out sit by a fire & put ALL your thought's into the fire & it takes them away. IF you don't have a fire pit here's a EASY/ CHEAP way to make one as long as you clean it after every use the next day & keep it dry it will last you a while. you can get a cheap one at a flea market or scrap yard
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Brian Sewell Loading... Unsubscribe from
• Richfield, Utah
Thank you for your comment, you know, I've spent most of my life in the financial dumps off and on. Sometimes it helps every couple of years to just clear out what isn't working for ya, kind of like an inventory. Plus the reality check that most of society is simply just surviving. Not many are thriving. I'm at another rough patch right now (as stated in my post yesterday), but I know that this is just a small moment and things will get better again as we get a bit more wiggle room. Again, thanks for the fire idea, as I do have a fireplace, but can't burn outside at the moment due to the hot dry desert weather in the area.
@Sambriel (654)
@LovingMyBabies I join faith with others for your sake, hope to see you overcome. Cheers!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Sambriel Thank you. =)
That's why I'm always leery of buying used cars. You never know what problems you'll wind up with. I hate this for you.
• Lenox, Georgia
@NJChicaa Yeah, unfortunately when that's all you can afford that's how it goes. Thank you.
@LovingMyBabies what a $hit show. You guys deserve a break.
• Lenox, Georgia
@NJChicaa Thank you, hopefully it's coming soon. =) I appreciate you caring.
@akp100 (13390)
Radiator is important part. I guess it will cost you bit higher. Not sure though. Hope it will be solved soon with less cost.
• Lenox, Georgia
@akp100 Yeah most likely it won't be cheap. Thanks, I hope so too.
@akp100 (13390)
@LovingMyBabies Update here if you get it fixed.
@Tina30219 (37424)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope it don't cost to much to fix your truck.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Tina30219 Thank you, I hope it won't either.
@Tina30219 (37424)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Right you have enough to worry about and now the truck.
@KristenH (25305)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Prayers sent. Hope you can get it fixed somehow.
• Lenox, Georgia
@KristenH Thanks for praying, I hope so too.
@KristenH (25305)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@LovingMyBabies You're welcome.
• Richfield, Utah
Thought I would share this, it's helped me put some things in its proper perspective. Here's to better days ahead!
• Lenox, Georgia
@librarygeek1980 Thank you for sharing that. Very true words. Every now and then we have had good times, they don't last very long but they happen.
• Richfield, Utah
@LovingMyBabies you are so welcome, it was so good, I figured I'd share it to the masses, lol. Glad it brought some comfort
I, too, will pray for you. I hope you can find one for a good price that is decent. Just keep praying to God He will help you out for sure! With so many people praying He is s sure to know how special you and your family really are but am sure He already knows!mai se m case mamnager to get a heart test and will ask her to pray and my good friend who calls on an almost daily basis who also prays a lot to pray for your family, Both pray really hard and are genuinely good people
• Lenox, Georgia
@Marty1 Thank you very much. =) We found one for $200, my husband is putting it on. Hopefully everything works out. Thank you for saying that, I appreciate it.
@LovingMyBabies that is great you have one!! I am glad your husband can do that.He sounds amazing with his skills! i don; 't know the first thing about cars and don;t even own one! I s,m like you and don't drive but luckily I have a three people who give me rides I would be lost without them. I also walk if it is close enough
Whatever it is that's bothering you just offer it to God and do something to help yourself, so God will just do the rest.
• Lenox, Georgia
@SIMPLYD Yes, I am trying to keep giving it to God.
@LovingMyBabies That's nice. He will soon give it to you, the solutions.
I'm seriously speechless. I'm so sorry!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Courtlynn Thank you, I am in shock with everything going on.
@LovingMyBabies right. I cant even imagine how you guys are feeling right now. Really wish i could help.
@Srbageldog (8239)
I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Srbageldog Thank you for praying. =)
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I feel for ya'll, Jennifer. We have been faced with almost impossible struggles over the years. The only thing that got us through some of them was trying to cling to the promise in James 1: 2&3. "My Brethren, count it all Joy when ye fall into diverse temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your Faith worketh patience." That "Count it all Joy" part was awfully hard to do sometimes.
• Lenox, Georgia
@UncleJoe Thank you. When I prayed last night, I thanked God for the struggles we are going through. It was hard but I know that's what God tells us to do-thank Him for everything.
@sishy7 (27592)
Again, I'm joining in the prayers and sending positive thoughts for you guys to win soon! I know it's hard and heavy... but hang in there! God will not burden you with something you cannot shoulder.
• Lenox, Georgia
@sishy7 Thank you for praying, I appreciate it so much. =) I'm trying to remember that.
@Elizaby (4186)
• Pensacola, Florida
Praying that God will provide a way for the truck to be fixed
• Lenox, Georgia
@Elizaby He will in His time, thank you. =)
I am sorry , I hope it can be fixed cheap, no one likes car troubles.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Cookiemonster46 Thank you. No espcially not with 5 kids and having to move within 30 days. =(