sad news

By ari
my grandmother just had a stroke and was in the hospital for a few days. Its really hard because she is the closest person to me.
so sad, pray to God for her good health,take care her
This seems your very first post. Welcome to myLot. She is really privileged that you think of writing about her here your first post. Hope everything will go well with her.
@Athinker (1508)
I can understand your feeling when you see your closest one in this situation . Let's hope and pray that sOoyour grandmother get well sOon
@mandala100 (28303)
@spacegirly I'm sorry to hear thta my friend. All our thoughts and prayers to your grandma for her speedy recovery!
@vsai2008 (7582)
Sorry to hear that How is she now?
=It is so harf w hen the one we love has a sroke I opeshe'wll recover completely my mom did my prayers go oitt t0 her
• Dallas, Texas
I am hoping if this is her first stroke, she will not have any problems. I do pray she improves quickly. From my experience and knowledge, people who get a stroke also known as a brain attack, can reduce the risk of future episodes by following their doctor's strict advice to lower salt or eliminate it, and take blood pressure medication and hopefully the doctors can do follow ups for her. Have faith and be there for her. She will need you to keep watch and see to her best recovery. You might want to read this article from the National Institutes of Health online:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3740382/
Oo am really sorry to hear that. Hope she is fine now and doing good.
@Tracy04 (10616)
Sorry to hear that. May God give blessings to all of you.
Hope she gets well soon. Be strong for your family
@sishy7 (27736)
I hope she's okay. Sorry to hear the sad news from your first post, but welcome to myLot!