Do You Still Recall Your Terror Teacher/Professor?

@mandala100 (31614)
Hong Kong
Each one of us has unforgetable experienced during our school days. And one of my unforgettable experience is having one or two terror teacher or professor. One is my physics teacher and the other one is my music teacher. Such type of teacher could really make your life a living nightmare! Do you still remember any of your terror teacher or professor? What was your experience? How did you handle or adjust to such type of teacher or professor?
@else34 (13611)
• New Delhi, India
@mandala100 Yes,I had such a teacher when I was in middle school.He was our maths teacher.Extremely cruel and insensitive.He should have been a butcher or a hangman instead.LOL.
@mandala100 (31614)
@else34 Yes there are really some people that behave just like that and I really do'n't understand the reason why? Maybe they have personal problem or not happy with their own life?
@else34 (13611)
• New Delhi, India
@mandala100 But such people should not be appointed as teachers.
@mandala100 (31614)
@else34 Yes you have a point there my friend.
@vsai2008 (7667)
Yes, my language was a terror. I still hear her loud voice ringing in my years She used always scold me saying that my brother was such a good boy whereas I was the naughtiest Made me write my answers as many times as she pleased
@mandala100 (31614)
@vsai2008 Is that so my friend? She must really been mean or rude to you.
@vsai2008 (7667)
@mandala100 I don't remember why I was being scolded but I remember her words LOL And they were mean for sure LOL
@mandala100 (31614)
@vsai2008 Ok my friend and you have a very long memory for sure. See you around.
I had so many evil teachers in the old days. I remember my teacher in primary school when she punished me for not doing my homework. The bad part, it was a corporal punishment,
@mandala100 (31614)
@Shavkat I like your term "evil teachers". I'm sorry for you experience. I think corporal punishment is no loner aloud in modern times right my friend?
@mandala100 Corporal punishment is not allowed anymore in my country. But it does in other countries.
@mandala100 (31614)
@Shavkat Thanks for this information my friend.
• Pamplona, Spain
I was good at what I did in that Class and she bullied me and another few. One girl stood up for me when she got fed up of seeing the same mobbing going on. She asker her outright to leave me alone. So she did leave me alone since then but I realized I was being helped to stand up for myself in more ways than one. Not only that I gained more courage thanks to that girl also whom I have never forgotten. There were a couple of others but nothing like that one. She had it in for me from the word go. At that time although there were bullies we used to rally around to help everyone out because Teachers could be the bullies then.
@mandala100 (31614)
@lovingangelsinstead21 That's really a very traumatic experience of yours for your terror teacher wasn't it? I hope this kind of things is no longer being repeated in modern times.
• Pamplona, Spain
@mandala100 It was a very Victorian kind of School but not all the Teachers were like that one thank goodness. Traumatic not that much really I found the person tiresome as I had worked so hard and was doing everything right and I was not the only one she picked flies with. Thing is that then no one dared to complain about any of them. The Cane was prevalent at that time I would say that it was. Now its the opposite from what I hear from over there.
@mandala100 (31614)
@lovinangelsinstead21 It's good to hear from you that those things were things of the past in that school.
@Bensen32 (450)
I remember mine, he thought he was a drill instructor for the Marines or something. He would scream at people all the time and get in peoples faces all the time. He was a physical ed teacher. Well one time he got in my face and I wouldn't back down like other students well guess he didn't like that. He punched me in the chest and me and about 10 other students walked right to the deans office and I showed him my chest which had a red fist print on it. The teacher was never seen at that school again.
@mandala100 (31614)
@Bensen32 It's good that he was fired from the school. I wonder if such thing is still going on in that school of yours? Thanks for sharing your experience my friend.
@Bensen32 (450)
@mandala100 Yea that was many years ago so i'm sure things are much different now. Now, he would be put in jail and the school would be sued for much money.
@mandala100 (31614)
@Bensen32 I agree with you. Such thing is no longer allowed in the modern days and I think there's so many laws in place against such action or behavior on the teacher/professor.
@ridingbet (43946)
during our high school years, we had 3 spinster teachers who were strict. the subjects they taught were History, Chemistry, and Science.
@mandala100 (31614)
@ridingbet I wonder why spinster teachers are always strict?
@ridingbet (43946)
@mandala100 not all. but maybe because they have no children to show their being strict on them, that is why they project their 'evil' personality to their students.
@mandala100 (31614)
@ridingbet That's probably the psychological reason why. Thanks my friend.
@AkoPinay (11554)
I love them! I could perfect the exams & quizes if the teacher is terror. I studied harder because I was so afraid of them which is good.
@mandala100 (31614)
@AkoPinay Good on you my friend.
@AkoPinay (11554)
@mandala100 I excelled in Math when I was in Grade 5-6, Algebra in High School, Shorthand Transcription in College
@mandala100 (31614)
@AkoPinay Wow! That's so great of you my friend.
@shaynas (5535)
I don't actually, we had some strict teachers, but no terror ones . I was a very behaved and good student in my school days, so I was favorite of even the strict ones. And may be that's why they were nicer to me.
@mandala100 (31614)
@shaynas You are so very lucky!
@shaynas (5535)
@mandala100 Yeah, i think those days were best days of my life :)
@mandala100 (31614)
@shaynas Well that's good to hear!
@Tracy04 (10575)
I do eww and not only shouting, she also hurts my fingers
@mandala100 (31614)
@Tracy04 That's really bad my friend. How did that teacher of yours hurt your fingers? Was that teacher of yours still living?
@dpk262006 (56098)
I do not like to keep bad memories with me. I cannot recall if there was any nasty or cruel teacher who treated as badly.
@mandala100 (31614)
@dpk262006 That's alright my friend and no worries.
@prashu228 (25797)
Yes it was in my third class, hmm she used to beat me a lot ..I still hate her
@mandala100 (31614)
@prashnu I'm sorry to hear that my friend. I wonder if such thing is still allowed in that school of yours?
I just remember my math teacher in the primary school,who frequently told us off,so we all were nervous at the sight of him.
@mandala100 (31614)
@changjiangzhibin89 Your teacher must really been scary to be with my friend.
I only had one mean teacher the whole time I Was in school. She was just old and grumpy. Didnt like any of her students or coworkers. Don't even know how she stayed working there.
@mandala100 (31614)
@Courtlynn Is that so? She must really been so hated in your school.
Sadly yes.
@mandala100 (31614)
@TheInvisibleMan Ok my friend.
@mandala100 But she was a good teacher.
@mandala100 (31614)
@TheInvisibleMan Ok most terror teacher knows the subject that they are teaching just like my physics and music teachers.
@Neiltarquin (1094)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
Yes! As clear as day... They are Sister Antonina and Sister Magdalena... When they are in our class teaching, you can hear a pin drop.
@mandala100 (31614)
@Neiltraquin Wow! You have along memory my friend.
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
@mandala100 coz they are the only 2 terrir teacher that I had...
@mandala100 (31614)
@Neiltarquin Ok my friend and I undersatnd you. How can we forget those terror teacher/professor that we have.
You just remind me of my nightmare in school. We did have a very serious teacher in primary school. She often kept us after school. And I just touched my pencil and then she asked me to hand it in Now I think perhaps she had the menopausal syndrome and that time
@mandala100 (31614)
@youless Is that so my friend? She must have really terrorize you at that time right?
@mandala100 She was a monster for the whole class. As I thought I was already a good child who behaved well most of the time
@mandala100 (31614)
@youless She must have been a very terrible teacher my friend.
@annierose (17597)
I met a terror teacher when I was in elementary. He taught Mathematics that time. On my own opinion, it has been the reason why I dislike Math.
@mandala100 (31614)
@annierose I'm sorry to hear that my friend.
@annierose (17597)
@mandala100 Even now, I am a bit scared of him and would like to avoid him anytime I see him.
@mandala100 (31614)
@annierose Oh I'm sorry to hear that my friend.
@dollaboy (6246)
It was so terrible my Fella Peter
@David96 (165)
• Guwahati, India
I remember one of my English teacher, he was very strict at our school days.
@mandala100 (31614)
@David96 In what way was your teacher's strict my friend? Thank you.
@David96 (165)
• Guwahati, India
@mandala100 something like when he asks and I was unable to answer that
@mandala100 (31614)
@David96 Ok my friend and I'll see you later.
@Teekaaa (4604)
• Chennai, India
I usually don't recall.... But your post made me recall those funny times......... I have experienced two teachers like that....One is my Hindi teacher and the other is my third standard class teacher.... They used to scold and beat me.... I don't like them.... But from my fourth standard all of my teachers were so good and very kind.... Thank God...
@mandala100 (31614)
@Teekaaa It's good that you could still recall/remember those funny moments.
@Teekaaa (4604)
• Chennai, India
@mandala100 (31614)
@Teekaaa I'll see you around my friend.