Too Sweet

Photo is mine
@ilocosboy (27778)
Our station manager brought this sweet pastry in the station for us to taste. This was made by his wife. I like it and its sweet. But some of our colleague said its too sweet and too much sugar is not good for our health. This is the second time brought he brought this one to station. Looking through it is the beauty. I like how this was arranged. Its appealing too the eyes. Its so happen some evade too much sugar.
@ridingbet (34532)
are those cupcakes really too sweet? i think those colored tidbits on top of the cupcakes make it sweet, or maybe the main cake is baked sweet.
@ilocosboy (27778)
those white thing called icing is responsible to the too much sweetness, I think the wife put too much sugar in making the icing.
@ridingbet (34532)
@ilocosboy yes, the icing should have more sugar because it should be sweet. if you eat the icing, it is better to drink water after the bite
@ilocosboy (27778)
@ridingbet okay, any good thing why we need to drink water after consuming the sweet icing? I think I drank.
@nomus24g (14978)
that looks tempting...
@ilocosboy (27778)
it is craving.
Looks like some pretty tasty cup cakes there.
@ilocosboy (27778)
very pretty and very tasty and very sweet cup cake here, thank s to our boss he he.
@gilggg (2634)
• Israel
It certainly gives you an appetite and looks good according to the picture you put. It was nice of him to bring it to you.
@ilocosboy (27778)
maybe he;s promoting the product of his wife. Because of that we were lucky to taste and eat them he he
@gilggg (2634)
• Israel
@ilocosboy I also want to taste it.... I will go to eat ice cream now instead....lol
@ilocosboy (27778)
@gilggg wow, ice cream is always craving food.
@Elisa1234 (7655)
oh man! thats very delicious! Can i have one
@ilocosboy (27778)
yes of course you can pick one... or two.
@Elisa1234 (7655)
@ilocosboy I want to pick three Can i?
@Teekaaa (1879)
• Chennai, India
@Elisa1234 can I join you?
@Tracy04 (10660)
White and pink pastries are too sweet usually. Chocolate, green, purple not so much.
@ilocosboy (27778)
The next time I choose cup cake with icing I will choose the green, chocolate and purple flavor.
@Tracy04 (10660)
@ilocosboy lol. Be careful, some products they will make that colours sweet too. Some. I have tasted like twice, those colours also too swet because they put too much sugar Hopefully the ones colours you taste not too much sugar. Oh! Try lemon cupcake if you found one. Usually lemon has that sweet and sour taste
@ilocosboy (27778)
@Tracy04 yes, I also love the cupcake in lemon flavor.
@prashu228 (20207)
Too much of sweet is okay sometimes, he won't bring those everyday..lol
@ilocosboy (27778)
we need sugar to boost our energy, I guess.
@amnabas (9778)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Appetizng...
@ilocosboy (27778)
really craving
@mandala100 (24083)
@ilocosboy That's look really so sweet my friend and you will have a sugar rush for sure when you eat it!
@ilocosboy (27778)
That's right, because I ate too much I need to run tomorrow to burn use the sugar.
@ErinC97 (16)
They look absolutely delicious