In Awana Resort the children's pool and elder's pool are separately maintained.

Awana Resort is a brilliant resort in Genting Highlands in Malaysia. It has many attractions including a hillock, lush green golf course. But one of the main attractions include the children's pool and the elder's pool. The Children's pool has shallow water. But the waters are kept at room temperature and it is warm. Those who stay in Awana Resort enjoy the pool.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I would enjoy this pool so much as here where I live in apartments, there is a swimming pool, but always crowded with children. So no fun for elders.
Thanks Ocean how is the water in that pool? Is it warm or cold?
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sathviksouvik Oh it is warm..somehow though I prefer the cold..to cool off
@TiarasOceanView thanks Ocean, I think you are a fantastic swimmer. I feel butterfly stroke is the toughest among the 4 strokes.I put a lot of effort to use butterfly stroke.
@Tracy04 (10691)
That's good! Some adults are just swim away and ignore those child. Glad to hear that places where children and adult swim are different.
Thanks Tracy, yes, children like shallow water, adults a bit deep water. But both the pools are clean and warm.
@Tracy04 (10691)
@sathviksouvik Clean pools are good.
@prashu228 (22856)
Good to know that. Children will definitely enjoy it
Thanks Prashu, also children like swimming in an ambience where their friends also swim.
@amnabas (9928)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Good to here that you are facilitated by resort.
Thanks Amnabas, yes people love staying in Awana Resort for the pools.
@ilocosboy (33267)
Oh wow, me too I really want to swim in the pool too.
Thanks ilocosboy, yes you will enjoy the pool.