Good Morning.

@Blondie2222 (17669)
Good Friday morning my fellow mylot friends. How are we all doing today ? I am doing pretty good. Did not sleep all that great last night as my niece kept rolling all over the bed and so i wasn't that comfortable. I had 2 cups of coffee this morning and i made her eggs and bacon for breakfast as that's what she wanted. I was thankful she slept in until 9am this morning so i got some sleep just not a lot. So far this morning we have watched Maya the bee show on netflix, played with aqua beads & now she is coloring while watching secret life of pets. Not sure what we will do later. It is going to rain here soon so we can't go outside. Maybe we will read some books & play on the xbox or something. My sister gets out of work around 4pm today so she will be picking her up around 5. Once she goes home i will take a nap then a shower. Then i'll relax for the night. Hoping to get some sleep tonight as i'll have the bed to myself again. What do you guys have planned for today ? Hope you have a great Day. Photo Credit: lovethispic.com
The game plan is to stay cool as the temp will be over 100.
I had no idea the temperatures were so high yet where you live i California? I thought the degrees went dow considerably? Is over a hundred degrees normal for your area in this month?
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@johnroberts oh wow definitely stay cool and drink lots of water.
@Marty1 I reside in the LA area and yes it is typical during summer to get heat waves of day after day of 100 plus degrees.
I am doing well! I had a good day had an echocardiogram at 9:30 am and then came home and my lotted for awhile and had a ham sandwich for lunch! I slept from 7 pm the last night until 6 am this morning but am still sleepy! Sorry about you not having a good sleep. Hopefully, you can catch up this weekend?? You take great care of your niece i am sure she and hr mom appreciate it! Then about two pm, I am going to wash the kitchen sink! After that may read for awhile or might do some more work here!
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@marty1 sounds like a good day. I've had an echocardiogram before i hope you get good results. I love my niece & enjoy spending time with her as much as I can. She loves spending time with me also. We are doing puzzles on my kindle right now.
@Blondie2222 That is great you two love each other so much! Glad you two are doing puzzles a constructive way to spend time! I expect to get results from the test tonight through a password protected medical records of mine. Thank you for the wish! I have been taking care of my health and heart, so hopefully, my heart won't be weak like in the my last test
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@Marty1 that is good. It's always good to take care of your health that is always the number one important thing. Yes we our having lots of fun she loves coming over.
It has been a hot day and I had many things to do outside. It's almost dinner time here, I am glad that the day is over because I feel very tired.
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@ladyduck Well I hope you stay cooled and drank lots of water being outside in the heat. It's been raining/storming here for the last hour so we are stuck inside. We are just watching a show on netflix and she is doing puzzles on my kindle.
@Blondie2222 We are going to have another hot day then thunderstorms from Sunday.
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@LadyDuck we've had thunderstorms and rain since last night. It stormed at 2am this morning and it's raining again.
My niece (cousin) use to do that to me. She would sleep so friggen still at nap time yet when it came to bedtime and she slept in my bed, I'd be up half the night from being hit and rolled on. Lol. Love having my bed to myself.
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@courtlynn that's how it was for me and she is a bed hogger also
@Blondie2222 lol. Least yoy have your bwd alone tonight.
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@Courtlynn Yes I'm looking forward to it
@FourWalls (9522)
It's Friday, so is there any way other to be doing except great!!! I've had a fun day, despite the 3 AM wake-up from one of my smoke detectors malfunctioning (it was malfunctioning, I put another smoke detector in its place and it's been quiet). Time for my I'm-over-55-I-can-take-a-nap-if-I-want-to nap! Have a great day and a terrific weekend!
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@fourtwalls thanks you too. I've had a good Friday spent the whole day with my niece and now i'm having a quiet night at home.
Sounds like you two are having a good time together. No big plans for today, a good thing for me.
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@corbin5 yeah we had a pretty good day.
@Tracy04 (10696)
Still in recovery mode from gastric
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@tracy04 i hope you heal quickly.
@Tracy04 (10696)
@Blondie2222 thanks. Usually takes a week to fully recovered. But now at least I can eat some
@Blondie2222 (17669)
@Tracy04 That's good. Are you on a special diet now ?