Any cheese lovers out there?

As per usual there are some studies stating that cheese is not good for you and another studies claiming it is good for you. But, let’s say there was evidence that it was bad for you. Could you give it up?
Cheese is a regular addiction for me. I could never give it up totally. How can something that is so tasty be bad for you?
If it were bad for me I wouldn't be 67, right?
He! He! He! Love it! I know - it seems like everything is bad for us! My stepfather eats cheese and he is 94.
Seeeee @percyboots Sometimes I think scientists do everything they can to convince people not to eat real food.
@rebelann Maybe it all comes down to money-if people got wind that cheese was bad for them, imagine what that would do to the dairy industry, not including all the grocery chains etc that sells it. Yah just never know these days with scientist debunkers.
Like everything else, cheese should be eaten in moderation.
@prashu228 (25529)
Everything which we we take should be in moderate. It's also depends upon our body metabolism.
I try to add cheese to everything I eat. I agree with @johnroberts in moderation it is fine, I learned everything in moderation from my mom who learned it from her mom
@Marty1 , Moderation is my middle name!
@marlina that is great! I have to remember to use it more often as i do too much of each thing I do most of the times despite being brought up with talk of moderation!
@Marty1 Moderation is a thing that I have been working on to improve as I have strong tendencies to do too much.
@mandala100 (52715)
For sure I will give up cheese if it's not good for my health. I woudn't take the risk. But for the moment I will enjoy my cheese every day of my life. Do you have any link for that study regarding the ill-effect of cheese? Thank you.
I saw it on the Dr. Oz show: Then there's this: http://time.com/4619162/cheese-health-food-cholesterol/
Dr. Neal Barnard joins Dr. Oz to explain why your cheese-eating habit might be causing weight gain and increasing your risk for inflammation and disease. Plus, see what the staff of The Dr. Oz Show has to say about giving up cheese.
@mandala100 (52715)
@percyboots Thank you for the sent link.
@percyboots Personnaly I am so sick of this stuff that comes up on Dr.Oz show. I use my own common sense. I do love cheese but eat it in a balance way.
• Bournemouth, England
I enjoy Cheddar, Edam and a few others (but not so much cheeses like Brie). I have to eat it in moderation, otherwise I get health problems including migraines. I guess I could give it up if I absolutely had to but I would certainly miss it.
Hey as long as it's in moderation! What the heck-enjoy!
well, if it was termed bad in the sense that eating it would kill me, then would definitely give it up!
• Uzbekistan
Seconded!
@ilocosboy (39198)
never, I couldn't enjoy my french fries without cheese, and so with my favorite bread
I think I won't give up having cheese with some meals. I love cheese!
I could not give up my cheese. I believe that anything in moderation is ok as long as you know the risks going in. Cheese has fat that is bad for you but it has protein that is good. I'll stick to the idea that it's good for now because I don't want to do without it!
@velvet53 (17719)
• Palisade, Colorado
No way would I give up cheese. Good or bad doesn't matter cause I love cheese.
@Tracy04 (10815)
I heard someone said that cheese make her tall. Don't know if cheese had other disadvantages. Maybe don't take too much.
@SheGalvz (29)
Present hihi