If You Have A Crystal Ball...

@mandala100 (31380)
Hong Kong
...Since the dawn of civilization human beings has this fear of the unknown. Not knowing what the future could bring makes us uneasy, uncomfortable and uncertain. For some people knowing the future gives them a sense of power, a sense of advantage and a sense of security... That's maybe the reason why humanity in so many climes and cultures has devise and come up with so many things like fortune telling, palm-reading, astrology/horoscope, tarot card, divination and the like...and all of this tend to one end-goal: to know the future...to know tommorow...to know what will happen next... If you have a crystal ball and granting this to be true what do you want to know about your future? And why?
Even when I went to a lady with a 'crystal ball' and she told me the truth I did not believe it, until I see it. She was right about everything, so I believe there are those gifted with sight. This was many years ago. I know what my future is mostly, but not the details.
@mandala100 (31380)
@TiarasOceanView I'm glad my friend that you have a glimpse about your future. I wonder what's something special in a crystal so much so that it is associated with a crystal ball? Is the crystal ball really made up of crystal? Anyway, so in knowing your future my friend, did you make some adjustment/preparation in your life in anticipation of your future? How are you today my friend?
@mandala100 Yes I am continuing getting everything ready for my future. I am mostly getting rid of belongings and making sure papers are all in order so that when I leave this earth, my son has none of my stuff to deal with. The crystal ball is usually just a lump of glass lol
@mandala100 (31380)
@TiarasOceanView Oh my goodness! Mr. Trump will be surely mad at that fake-crystall ball!
@sabtraversa (12037)
I would get very accurate weather forecast, but that's it. The future is based on present, the present keeps on changing, we can work on that, I'm not sure about the effectiveness of a crystal ball unless I plan to stay still until I reach the event I saw there.
@mandala100 (31380)
@sabtraversa That's a pretty sensible views my friend.
I would not want to know anything regarding my future since I would focus on all the bad rather than the good.
@mandala100 (31380)
@Corbin5 That's alright my friend and that's really possible when we are confronted with something in advance.
@prashu228 (25797)
I never tried anything like that, I am afraid to know future...it better to take as it comes
@mandala100 (31380)
@prashu228 That's right since if you know the future in advance there will be no more excitement and surprises in life!
@prashu228 (25797)
@mandala100 if we know that future has something bad..then also it's a problem
@mandala100 (31380)
@prashu228 I agree with you my friend.
@Tracy04 (10575)
If I have crystal ball, I might stalk someone
@mandala100 (31380)
@Tracy04 Really and why will you do that my friend?
I wanted to have the skills to foretell the future. I can use the crystal ball.
@mandala100 (31380)
@Shavkat That's cool to hear my friend.
no worry.My future has passed
@mandala100 (31380)
@amadeo How are you today my friend? See you around.
At this stage of my life, there is nothing to ask the crystal ball because my future is clear to me.
@mandala100 (31380)
@JohnRoberts I'm glad to hear that my friend because a "wizard" like you don't really need a crystal ball. Enjoy your day my friend.