How long does it take you to go through a pair of sneakers?

It takes me about a year. That is when I need a new pair of sneakers, but I always wait until they are falling off my feet because they are expensive. Right now, mine have holes in them and the soles are really flat. I like to get sneakers on sale at Amazon.com Sometimes I can get sneakers I would normally pay over a hundred dollars for at $25-$37. That is such a blessing. I have wide feet, so I cannot wear just any brand of sneakers. What brand do you wear and for width, is E the same as EW? I used to get them in EW, and now I cannot find them EW. It seems like they may have changed EW to E.
@sabtraversa (9914)
If I'm lucky, sneakers last me about one year too. It's often better to try them out first, but I sometimes buy them online. I usually rely on the shape of the shoe for choosing the width, I didn't know there were special measurements for that. I look at what I might like, so I don't look at the brand.
In the USA, there are different widths. I wish I could buy what I like in looks, but they don't always fit.
@MsBooklover I always imagine the shoes on my feet, so if they didn't look good, I wouldn't like them.
@xiaolisu (1428)
• Shenyang, China
I buy sneakers to be my work shoes. Usually i take the black ones.
I just order the navy blue ones because they were a lot cheaper. I use them for work, too....actually, I use them for everything.
I just bought three pairs of sneakers about 3 years ago. They all have good bottoms and tops. They look good to be honest. I wear boots in the winter and slipper in the summer. I only wear sneakers in the fall between seasons. So my sneakers will be good for a while to come. I refuse to buy more while they still look like that. Now a hole in the many where would be trash. I only buy sneakers for under $25
I just got my favorite sneakers on sale for $25.99. I would love to be able to get cheap sneakers on a regular basis.
It really depends on the cost of the shoe. If I opt to get a cheap shoe say at Walmart, I can go through those in a matter of about 6 weeks to 2 months. More expensive and better-made shoes tend to last me almost forever or at least a year.
I bought a pair at Walmart for about $10, and had to take them back. They became painful.
@Tracy04 (10627)
As long as they can be used, I use it. I think I remember the most is 2-3 years I believe..
I wish mine would last that long and be in good shape.
@Tracy04 (10627)
@MsBooklover A year is good enough!
@Tracy04 You are right!
Since I am working at home, my sneakers will last for a long period of time. It doesn't require to wear a pair of sneakers while having online stunts.
It sounds like you are saving by doing online stunts!
@MsBooklover I think it is a good niche, my friend.