The News that Google Feed deems important to me.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Every day when I open Google I scroll down and read the headlines that it has collected for me. Sometimes it's funny to see what Google deems improtant for me to read, and sometimes all the stories are just depressing. Well a few moments ago I scrolled through the list and was met by the following titles: -Trump in Poland, asks if the west has the will to Survive. Hmm, I don't know why the peeps at Google think I care what Trump does or says, cause I really dont. -ESCO 10 Prostitutes and 7 Johns Arrested in Sting. Okay, this one kind of makes sense because before moving out to the country we lived in Escambia County. Although it's sad that I don't consider this news because they do stings every six months in Escambia and its always the same people. -Kaley Cuoco Icy Blonde Hair Instagram Picture This is a perfect example of what our country has turned into. WHAT? WHY? and HOW? is this news? Although I'm sure her hair looks adorable. There is no way that woman couldn't look great lol. So that wraps up the news that Google thought was important for me to know. And really none of it was. What stories pop up in your feed? Or do you have it set so certain ones do? Can you even still do that?
If I want news I usually go to Twitter and pick what I want to read April. I know those news feeds are somewhat off for me too.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I tried to get Twitter organized so that I could get my news on it yesterday and then it stopped working right. So I got annoyed and stopped. Who do you follow on Twitter?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@TiarasOceanView The website has changed so much since the last time i really used to use it.
@thislittlepennyearns Its full of politics.
I dont look at news online. Lol none if that would be important to me either
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't actually read the stories, just the headlines. It takes too much effort for me to read them. Plus I figure if it is important enough someone will post about it here lol.
@thislittlepennyearns i dont even read headlines. Unless its the fv trending things aha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn I used to be obsessed with TMZ because my cousin works there. I had the text alerts, the app and everything, and then I just stopped caring what the celebrities were doing lol.
@WorDazza (10112)
• Manchester, England
I don't use any sort of news feeds. I decide what I want to read about and it tends not to be the headline stories. As you rightly say a lot of the news is thoroughly depressing so I tend to seek out the quirkier stories.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I did notice yesterday that there was a news story about Doctor Who, which does actually apply to my life- but only because I am a fan of the show and am pretty bummed that the current Doctor is nearing the end of his term. But I have been known to look up sillier news stories or stupid criminals or the like.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@WorDazza (10112)
• Manchester, England
@thislittlepennyearns I've never got into Dr. Who. Don't know why. It's just never appealed.
@Saroj13 (81)
Its sad but I dont't read or look news
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
is ther ea reason?
@Srbageldog (8382)
I get most of my suggested news from Facebook's trending sidebar...they suggest equally ridiculous news stories. Like Kristen Stewart sporting "frosted" tips (her hair was just bleached!) or "Full Grown Man is Flower Girl at Wedding." I don't know why crap like that is considered news!
@moffittjc (42234)
• Gainesville, Florida
I gave up reading any news on the internet. All that negativity can drive a person to drink! lol
@thelme55 (14348)
I seldom read news online unless it catches my eyes. Though my fbs News feed is usually about health and food.
• Riga, Latvia
Various different things and I get some news letters so that I can know what is going on in the world.Usually I am of the opinion that no news is the best news.