The squeaky wheel gets the motor oil at Hawaii Five O?

@Deepizzaguy (11304)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
I just love the entertainment media with their crying crocodile tears over the departures of actors Masi Oka, Daniel Dae Kim and actress Grace Park from the updated television series "Hawaii Five O". The reason that Kim and Park left the series after seven seasons is due to lack of pay compared to their co-stars on the television that has the late actor Jack Lord and the late James MacArthur rolling in their graves. Have these plebeians know that an actor or entertainer gets paid by their bosses their market value regardless of their ethnicity? I guess not. Now some plebeians in the entertainment media are painting the Columbia Broadcasting Service (CBS) as racist after the next season of "Hawaii Five O" will not have American actors of Asian descent on their show. Please cry me tears from Gatun Lake which is located in Panama which is an artificial lake south of Colon Panama on the Atlantic side of the Isthmus. Maybe juts maybe Park, Oka and Kim are tired of being on the television show and are using the equal pay card to leave the show.
@FourWalls (12872)
I'd still rather watch the original series......
Book 'em, Danno.
@Deepizzaguy (11304)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Me too since when I see images of Grace Park in a bikini, it makes my skin crawl.
@Deepizzaguy (11304)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@JohnRoberts The funny thing is that the late James McArthur played a villain on an "Alfred Hitchcock Hour" as a gold digging husband who killed his wife to take her mom's home and money.
@dragon54u (31609)
It's also likely they don't want to be typecast in those roles, they want to move on to new characters. I'll miss them, they provided a lot of texture to the plots and without them I don't think the show would have made it past the first season.
@Deepizzaguy (11304)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That train of thought was also on my mind since I know a lot of actors that played either super hero or detective roles on television that lamented they were typecast as those characters like former Charlie's Angel Cheryl Ladd who lamented that playing the role of one of the Charlie Townsend detectives typecast as a dumb blonde.
@Deepizzaguy And would have Cheryl Ladd had any subsequent career without being a "dumb blonde" on Charlie's Angels?
@Deepizzaguy (11304)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@JohnRoberts I think she became an author for children's books recently.
@Tracy04 (10575)
How many persons left in Hawaii Five O?
@Deepizzaguy (11304)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is a good question since I do not watch the updated version of Hawaii Five O.
@Tracy04 (10575)
@Deepizzaguy if the siblings in H5O gone, then I believe left 3 with Masi Oka
@Deepizzaguy (11304)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Tracy04 Correct. I am they will be replaced by other actors.
@dramagirl26 (3366)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I love the new Hawaii Five-0 and it was a shock learning that Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park will be leaving.
@Deepizzaguy (11304)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I know what you mean but I am sure that the actors who left the show will find work on another show soon.