Do you like eat a boiled egg every day ?

@Linda1234 (4786)
Houston, Texas
Egg is so great for our daily meal .It is easy to cook with different dishes .People like cook it in different styles .I like keep to eat one boiled egg in a day .I don't worry about lose the nutrition of the egg. The boiled egg is so good .Do you like it ?
• Lakewood, Colorado
I love eggs boiled mostly first..scrambled for a change. I wish I could eat them everyday. Some people say it is good for you, others say bad..I love them anyway..soft boiled with butter, salt and pepper Linda. Have you ever had a pickled egg? I love those too.
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
I love eggs with different dishes and styles.I never tried pickled egg.I think it's good.Thanks for sharing your ideas with me.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Linda1234 Welcome Linda. The pickled boiled egg was usually in bars for sale in England.
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
@TiarasOceanView Good to know .I will try it if I have chance to visit England .
The boiled egg is OK but I don't often have it. It is a little plain and very dry for me as the breakfast. However, it is the best way to have the eggs.
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
You are right .I think it is the best way to have the eggs too .Thanks for sharing your ideas with me .
@prashu228 (20396)
Yes I like to eat boiled egg everyday
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
Same to you . eggs contain good nutrition to keep our body health and good for brain .
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Many do enjoy eggs. We don't eat animal products, so won't be boiling any eggs!
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
Sorry for it.I respect those people who love animals .
@SKKING (42)
I like to eat boiled eggs everyday. it's a fully nutritional values. do you like to eat egg omlet or other egg products?
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
I love to eat egg omlet or egg cook with tomatoes .I like it with other products too.
@louievill (15816)
I love hard boiled egg but not everyday, usually with mayo, chopped onions and a pinch of salt and turmeric for color on my toast.
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
Sounds good tasty.Eggs are great not eat more.Thanks for sharing your ideas with me.
@Tracy04 (10660)
Mom doesn't like the smell. She likes high end egg one.