I just won solitaire

It took me more than ten years to do it. Mainly because I'm not that big of a fan of the card game. But, that shall not cheapen my victory. I had finally won a game of solitaire. Oh! Figured I would update this. I now also understand the rules to solitaire. Which means that the next time I win, I will actually know what on earth I'm doing! Yet, I still feel like I'm missing a rule or something. Or maybe I'm just naturally bad at solitaire. Either way, I'm sure I will win again sooner or later.
@Micmac (6735)
That's cool, congrats. I often play solitaire. It's so much fun.
I'm pretty new to it. I like to play it when I'm bored.
@Micmac (6735)
@indoorotaku Yes, it's a good way to pass the time when you're bored. For awhile before, I used to play it everyday when I was competing with a friend to see who could beat a higher score. It's quite an addictive game.
@Micmac I literally only just figured out right before my last game, that I had needed to also put the suites in the corners up through their ranks. I spent my childhood thinking those were slots for the Aces only.
@mandala100 (24982)
@indoorataku Congratulations to you my friend. Did you place any bet or was there any bet?
no. It was just something I was doing for fun and boredom.
@mandala100 (24982)
@indoorotaku Ok I see my friend. See you.
@Elisa1234 (7656)
Congratulations my friend I like that game as well.
I only just found out I liked it. I wasn't a big fan growing up. Spent more time learning poker and Go Fish.
Congratulations on winning..
thank you
Congrats to you. I used to play solitaire on the computer a lot and would win and not win. I don't play it that much anymore.