Arguing instead of working together

@sugartoes (40759)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hey there folks. how you doing? hope all is good with you all I thought I'd add a update on just how the topic came about I wrote yesterday for you all to read. "I rather work alone than with him" & yes it's true but after you listen to the video I made about it you will understand more on WHY I say that. Well it's like 2 am I'm just putting this up here after we were done I came in took a shower & went to bed for a nap at 8 pm & got up @ 1 am WHY? well so I could go out & get the mess in the drive cleaned up without him telling me HOW to do that, so I waited till he went to bed to do it. NOW you see why I love being by myself in the cabin like I am so I don't have to deal with such off the wall stuff that I have when it come to him.
This is why I rather work alone than with him
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him your SO right & that's what I do as bad as it may be we work it out most the time.
@sugartoes That's the good thing, you work it out.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well after 30 yrs of marriage if we don't got what it takes to make it then we're Fu-ked
I don't blame you. I generally like to work alone too, unless it's a rare person I get along with.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TRBRocks420 it works out a WHOLE lot better that way less fussing & arguing & more things get done.
@mandala100 (43608)
@sugartoes Thank you for this interesting post.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mandala100 you welcome. what do you find interesting about it ?
@mandala100 (43608)
@sugartoes The content of the message itself which is quite obvious.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mandala100 I was just wondering if you seen something I missed.
@VivaLaDani13 (19921)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Without knowing your husband, I do know that some people get uptight / upset when other people's suggestion works out more than theirs. The more mature way to handle such a thing is to praise the other person for doing a good job but sometimes it's hard. I guess it's a pride thing. I remember being with Aidan ( the abusive a$$hole I was with ) would criticise me a lot. Even for the most simple things so I know what that's like. Like you, I liked to do things alone when he wasn't around because my anxiety would rise if he was around shooting his mouth off at me. I agree with you and can also relate. They get angry and rude but when we get angry they act like they don't do it. ugh sometimes people pee my off. So sorry for your situation!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 hello there stranger what you been up to all this time? I was just thinking about you the other day. everything alright? long time no hear. He's been this way for 30 yrs I've been married to him & After all this time I can tell when gets in them moods to just walk away till he realize's he screwed up.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Hey! Just been away for awhile cause I haven't been much in the mood for socialising. But I seem to be back now. Things are ok thank you. Just working on getting better depression wise more than anything. How have you been? Walking away usually is the best thing to do. Sometimes the best response is no response at all.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah a LONG while at that but if you need time away from your friends then I understand but glad your back with us. I was doing good until a month now been trying to get the nerve in my neck fixed cause it's affecting my whole left arm with pain that is killing me nonstop.
@vsai2008 (7835)
I too can't work with all the people, only a few
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@vsai2008 I can work with anyone but NOT when they make me feel like a dog & belittle me like a slave.
@vsai2008 (7835)
@sugartoes Yes, never compromise on your self respect
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@vsai2008 that's what I try NOT to do but sometimes it's best if you let things go as they are & god will work them out.
@alberello75 (17569)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, I fully endorsement of this concept. I like to be alone. I can do many things. Already In TWO, we're already too many! (Sorry for repetition) Forgive me because, as you know, I can not hear the video, because I do not understand the spoken. Have a nice day!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 I never thought that I'd be in a marriage where I lived in one place & him in another & STILL stay married that's NO marriage.
@alberello75 (17569)
• Genova, Italy
@sugartoes One thing I did not ask you yet. But are you married or accompanied? Maybe you've said it before, but I do not remember.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 I think at one time you have asked me & I told you I was but SOMETIMES it don't feel that way.
You have to be your own person.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle your so right I have to agree.
@sugartoes ......I hate to see all the young people following fashion and doing what every one else is doing. Glad to see a few are individuals.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle I have never been one to copy cat someone else it's hard enough trying to be just myself why would I want to be someone I'm not that takes work.
I can work with my husband really good but not with others.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 see I can work with OTHERS better than I can with my husband ha ha ha