How to i will make good friends in mylot ?

Campbell, Australia
Friends I am looking for good friends in Mylot . How to i will find friends in mylot . I hope you join me in mylot .
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
Well explained.
@Elisa1234 (7681)
Hi friend ,Welcome to mylot. Hope you enjoy mylottting. I can be your friend
@nomus24g (21575)
you are so sweet
@Elisa1234 (7681)
@nomus24g I can be your friend too Thank you Sir Tr & Er, you are sweet as well
@nomus24g (21575)
@Elisa1234 ...I thought we are already friends...aren't we
@atoz1to10 (6842)
Welcome to myLot.. We are good people here so we are happy to be your friends
@xiaolisu (1994)
• Shenyang, China
Nice to meet you
Welcome to Mylot. We hope you like it here. Just interact with us in our discussions as well as making your own, ensuring that you don't break any of site's rules, and you will find friends I am sure.
@nomus24g (21575)
new here ?? Welcome to myLot and have fun... I suggest, hang around a bit...chitchat with people, participate in discussions...see if there are any interesting fellows around that matches your frequency...Message them, be friends n then good friends...take it offline
@mandala100 (36233)
@Jannytaylor As they say if you want to have friends you must first be a friend yourself. See you later.
@RubyHawk (21922)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Welcome to mylot. All you need do is read and comment on discussions. Others will read and comment on your submissions. It's easy and fun.