Two Birthdays and a Lunch Date

Happy Monday everyone! It's July 10th and a day for celebrating since it's my youngest sons birthday (he's 42) and my granddaughters 16th birthday. Yup my granddaughter was born on the same date as my son. They call themselves the birthday buddies My daughter is planning on a big Sweet 16 party for my granddaughter on Saturday when the whole family and friends will be together. Since today is her actual birthday we're going out to lunch. So far I don't know where we're going but I told her to pick the restaurant and it was my treat. It will be a nice lunch with both my daughters and my grandson too. My poor son is working on his birthday It's a beautiful sunny day for the birthday buddies and I'm looking forward to a nice lunch out. What are you doing on this Monday?
Happy birthday to your son and granddaughter! Hubby just had his birthday too. Enjoy your family lunch time today! Hopefully we will be seeing some theater snippets this morning by a teenage theater workshop . . . and then we need to run some errands!!
@bunnybon7 (36881)
• Holiday, Florida
the usual. sitting around trying to make myself move once in a while. lol. my oldest son and i are birthday buddies. mine 24 th and his 25 th of August. i tried but alas he didn't arrive till the next day. we celebrate together when we are in the same area
I expect that you've had your lunch by now, so I hope it was good. Happy brthday to the buddies.
You have a big big celebration Monday! Enjoy! Your son can celebrate tonight.
@Lucky15 (33750)
Happy birthday to the both of them :)
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
Happy birthday to your son and granddaughter. I'm laundering after being away for a week. It's my birthday on the 2oth.
July seems to be filled with birthdays. Happy Birthday in advance
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
@Marilynda1225 Thank you.
@Prshnth (945)
• Bangalore, India
first time i ever heard both father and daughter have birthday on same day
Actually it's uncle and niece that share the same birthday
@PatZAnthony (12771)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hope everyone there enjoyed their days and the lunch!
I hope you have a nice lunch and go some where nice.
This morning we went to the beach.It was heavenly.
Happiest of birthdays to the Birthday Buddies!!! So good to hear the weather is so nice for this special day!!!
@peachpurple (12865)
Do wish Happy Birthday to them on my behalf, enjoy your meal
@HazySue (21953)
I am paying bills and stopping in to visit people online. I also have a roast in the crockpot for dinner. I hope you enjoy your lunch with your daughters and grandkids. 16 is an important age. Have a wonderful time on Saturday. Happy birthday to your son and your granddaughter.
I like the expression "the birthday buddies"
No birthday lunch for me, but I'll be sure to make this Monday a productive one.
Happy birthday to them both. Enjoy the time.
I made no plans. BUT today is also my brother from another mothers birthday too! He is 56. We were not raised together and there for a while we talked more than we do now, he looks just like my dad except fat, lol.