Have you ever skipped breakfast?

United Kingdom
I used to skip breakfast very often in the past, until a friend enlightened me on the importance of breakfast. Since then, I have never missed my breakfast. I take my breakfast every blessed day. I've noticed that early in the mornings, I always feel tired and energy loss in my system. So I simply replace this lost energy with breakfast. By so doing, I realized that it has since helped me physically, and made me look strong and active in the mornings.
The only time I skip breakfast is when I have a medical test or surgery that requires it. Otherwise, it is a daily affair for me.
Yes i skip breakfast. Its just another meal to me. Not a big deal. Especially since i dont usually wake up at breakfast hours.
Same here! I used to always skip it but then Id be famished by lunch. What kind of foods do you have for breakfast? For me, its oatmeal. I love the stuff!
@Mpaul730 (24)
I sometimes skip breakfast but I noticed that on the days that I do I feel sluggish later on in the day. And extra hungry around 10 am.
Yes skio breakfast to become slim
@kiran8 (15398)
• Mangalore, India
I never skip breakfast , in fact , it is the heaviest meal I have in a day since I carry a packed lunch and have a very light dinner.
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! In case you're interested in earning some money on the site, you should keep in mind that you don't earn money by firing off one discussion after the other. You earn if you read, like and comment on other members' discussions and *they* come to your site and do the same for you. This process is called interaction.
• Peoria, Arizona
Breakfast means, breaking fast, if you don't eat you will feel tired and not energized because of the fasting that happens when you sleep. Now I have a bad habit of skipping breakfast, mostly it is when I wake up too late or I am not feeling well. But it is best to not skip it because it starts up your digestive system, it energizes your brain and so many vitamins are in a lot of breakfast foods that the body needs.
@nomus24g (24910)
yes, many a times....due to morning meetings...
I never miss a breakfast. Always at least something like a nutritional bar.