Car stuff.. lunch.. etc

So we went to get the oil change done this morning, which was free; and that made my mom happy. But when we got there the lady said the appointment was also for a tired rotation.. which it was not, but my mom decided to have them to it anyways. So that was $24.95. While there we also asked them about my lost CD, and the smell in the car. The lady said it would cost about $40 to try retrieving the CD... NOPE! The car can keep it! As for the smell, they can't do that. So after we got home we called around and an autobody shop said to try Tracy Volkswagon, so we are now waiting for someone there to call back on a price and to maybe make an appointment. As for lunch.. we went to Wendy's before coming home from the car appointment, as none of us ate this morning. And yes, my spicy chicken sandwhich and fries were delicious. We also did cans and bottles, and went to the store to buy cat litter, cat treats, and 12 small cat cans that kmart doesn't have. And are now finishing my soap. Then maybe making fried dough soon. What "fun" things have you done today?
• Lakewood, Colorado
I got some spicy cajun snack mix yipee.
Mmm enjoy them. Hope today is good for you.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Courtlynn Yes thanks just tired you know cloudy day. Hope yours is too.
@TiarasOceanView sunny here and hot. But cool inside so its okay day
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Mmm Wendys! We aren't doing a whole lot today. I am submitting proposals for writing jobs. And waiting for my debit card to show up in the mall. I hate waiting for things in the mall because I am sooooooo impatient. lol
So am I. I hate sending stuff and waiting for people to get it too, as well all know now. Aha.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn Haha, oh yeah I know! Speaking of which I need to get shipping boxes so I can get your birthday stuff together.
@thislittlepennyearns woohooo .. yes running out of time lol
Well, your car will be running well with the tire change and the tire rotation. My credit card slide down into the console of my car. It is stuck there for life since it would have cost a lot to get it out. It has expired, so will just let it stay inside the console. Laundry, cleaning, gardening and other non-that-much-fun stuff for me.
Oh yikes. Good thing it is expired.
@prashu228 (22254)
I had simple dinner. Rice with potatoes fry.
Interesting.
I cleaned the house which was loads of fun. Lol. I hope you enjoy your evening. =)
Lol. Well i enjoy making food, and i made more fried dough so i guess i enjoyed the last 2 hours lol
@Courtlynn Well that's good! =)
@Plethos (4847)
fun? i worked. i actually have fun at work. the only thing i buy at wendys nowadays is a frosty.
Thats alright.
@suziecat7 (3463)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I always hate car stuff. Since I didn't have to go to work today, I cooked, cleaned and did yard work which is still work but the kind I like.
Cooking and cleaning house is so much better
Theres got to be a cheaper way to get that cd out. Hmm. Hope youre hacing a good day!
Thats what i said lol. But oh well.
Will you had a busy day so far.
Eh kinda but not as busy as i thought
I did nothing fun today. Why does the car stink?
Because water got into it friday from a flood
Almost 25 bucks for a tire rotation? Did they also balance them on the machine? Give me a jack and I can rotate tires which I have done.
No idea. Bht they checked the brakes and all that